- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 672681, 8 pages
Equivalent Circuit Parameters Estimation for PEM Fuel Cell Using RBF Neural Network and Enhanced Particle Swarm Optimization
Department of Electrical Engineering, St. John’s University, 499, Sec. 4, Tam King Road, Tamsui District, New Taipei City 25135, Taiwan
Received 13 December 2012; Revised 30 January 2013; Accepted 13 February 2013
Academic Editor: Quang Phuc Ha
Copyright © 2013 Wen-Yeau Chang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Yan, L. Fan, and P. Sun, “Constant voltage output in proton exchange membrane fuel cell under fuzzy sliding mode control,” Advances in Information Sciences and Service Sciences, vol. 4, no. 20, pp. 180–187, 2012.
- J. He and H. Jin, “Research on temperature effect of PEMFC and it's realization of control system,” Journal of Convergence Information Technology, vol. 7, no. 16, pp. 97–105, 2012.
- K. J. Runtz and M. D. Lyster, “Fuel cell equivalent circuit models for passive mode testing and dynamic mode design,” in Proceedings of the 2005 Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, pp. 794–797, Saskatoon, Canada, May 2005.
- A. Forrai, H. Funato, Y. Yanagita, and Y. Kato, “Fuel-cell parameter estimation and diagnostics,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 668–675, 2005.
- W. Y. Chang, “Application of current switching method to estimate the model parameters of proton exchange membrane fuel cell,” Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 35–50, 2010.
- J. Larminie and A. Dicks, Fuel Cell Systems Explained, John Wiley & Sons, Landon, UK, 2nd edition, 2003.
- W. Y. Chang, “Wind energy conversion system power forecasting using radial basis function neural network,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation, Paper No. S1003, KaoHsiung, Taiwan, November 2012.
- Y. M. Zhang, Y. B. Zhang, and L. Z. Lin, “Application of genetic algorithm and RBF neural network in network flow prediction,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT '10), pp. 298–301, Chengdu, China, July 2010.
- Y. Zhang, Q. Zhou, C. Sun, S. Lei, Y. Liu, and Y. Song, “RBF neural network and ANFIS-based short-term load forecasting approach in real-time price environment,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 853–858, 2008.
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “Particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the 1995 IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, vol. 4, pp. 1942–1948, Perth, Australia, December 1995.
- X. Qian, M. Cao, Z. Su, and J. Chen, “A hybrid particle swarm optimization (PSO)-simplex algorithm for damage identification of delaminated beams,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 607418, 11 pages, 2012.
- C. M. Huang and F. L. Wang, “An RBF network with OLS and EPSO algorithms for real-time power dispatch,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 96–104, 2007.
- R. C. Ebehart, P. K. Simpson, and R. W. Dobbins, Computational Intelligence PC Tool, Academic Press Professional, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- Z. A. Bashir and M. E. El-Hawary, “Applying wavelets to short-term load forecasting using PSO-based neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 20–27, 2009.
- W. Y. Chang, “Estimation of the equivalent circuit parameters for proton exchange membrane fuel cell using loading technique,” in Proceedings of the 9th Asia-Pacific International Symposium on Combustion and Energy Utilization, pp. 396–400, Beijing, China, November 2008.