- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 685764, 9 pages
Secure Hardware Performance Analysis in Virtualized Cloud Environment
Faculty of Computer Science & Information Technology, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 25 March 2013; Accepted 11 June 2013
Academic Editor: Qingsong Xu
Copyright © 2013 Chee-Heng Tan and Ying-Wah Teh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Z. Cui, T. T. Zhang, G. Q. Xu, and D. Yuan, “A scheduling algorithm for multi-tenants instance-intensive workflows,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 99–105, 2013.
- W. Chen, K. C. Yin, D. L. Yang, and M. C. Hung, “Data migration from grid to cloud computing,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 399–406, 2013.
- M. A. Babar and M. A. Chauhan, “A tale of migration to cloud computing for sharing experiences and observations,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Software Engineering for Cloud Computing (SECLOUD '11), pp. 50–56, May 2011.
- V. Kumar and K. K. Garg, “Migration of services to the cloud environment: challenges and best practices,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- TPC, 2012.
- G. Fernández-Cardeñosa, I. de la Torre-Díez, M. López-Coronado, and J. J. P. C. Rodrigues, “Analysis of cloud-based solutions on EHRs systems in different scenarios,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 3777–3782, 2012.
- N. Karthikeyan and R. Sukanesh, “Cloud based emergency health care information service in India,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 4031–4036, 2012.
- T. S. Chen, C. H. Liu, T. L. Chen, C. S. Chen, J. G. Bau, and T. C. Lin, “Secure dynamic access control scheme of PHR in cloud computing,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 4005–4020, 2012.
- M. Li, S. C. Yu, Y. Zheng, K. Ren, and W. J. Lou, “Scalable and secure sharing of personal health records in cloud computing using attribute-based encryption,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 131–143, 2013.
- K. V. Vishwanath and N. Nagappan, “Characterizing cloud computing hardware reliability,” in Proceedings of the 1st ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing (SoCC '10), pp. 193–204, June 2010.
- M. Bichler and T. Setzer, “Admission control for media on demand services,” Service Oriented Computing and Applications, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 65–73, 2007.
- J. Neter, M. Kutner, C. Nachtsheim, and W. Wasserman, Applied Linear Regression Models, The McGraw-Hill Companies, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- S. Khatua, A. Ghosh, and N. Mukherjee, “Optimizing the utilization of virtual resources in cloud environment,” in Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International Conference on Virtual Environments, Human-Computer Interfaces, and Measurement Systems (VECIMS '10), pp. 82–87, Taranto, Italy, September 2010.
- D. Ghoshal, R. S. Canon, and L. Ramakrishnan, “I/O performance of virtualized cloud environments,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Data Intensive Computing in the Clouds, pp. 71–80, November 2011.
- X. W. Wang, J. J. Sun, H. X. Li, C. Wu, and M. Huang, “A reverse auction based allocation mechanism in the cloud computing environment,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 75–84, 2013.
- O. Lupse, M. Vida, and L. Stoicu-Tivadar, “Cloud computing and interoperability in healthcare information systems,” in The 1st International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Applications, 2012.
- S. Ahuja, S. Mani, and J. Zambrano, “A survey of the state of cloud computing in healthcare,” Network & Communication Technologies, vol. 1, no. 2, 2012.
- V. Kumar, M. Swetha, and M. S. P. S. Muneshwara, “Cloud computing: towards case study of data security mechanism,” International Journal of Advanced Technology and Engineering Research, vol. 2, no. 4, 2012.
- R. Padhy, M. Patra, and S. Satapathy, “Design and implementation of a cloud based rural healthcare information system model,” Universal Journal of Applied Computer Science and Technology, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 149–157, 2012.
- K. Hamlen, M. Kantarcioglu, L. Khan, and B. Thuraisingham, “Security issues for cloud computing,” International Journal of Information Security and Privacy, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 39–51, 2010.
- R. Zhang and L. Liu, “Security models and requirements for healthcare application clouds,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD '10), pp. 268–275, Miami, FL, USA, July 2010.
- S. Donahue, “Can cloud computing help fix health care,” Cloudbook Journal, vol. 1, no. 6, 2010.
- Anonymous, VM Ware Infrastructure Architecture Overview, 2006.
- G. Banga and P. Druschel, “Measuring the capacity of a web server,” in Proceeding of the USENIX Symposium on Internet Technologies & Systems, 1997.
- D. Mosberger and T. Jin, HttperfmA Tool For Measuring Web Server Performance, 1998.
- A. O. Allen, Probability, Statistics, and Queueing Theory, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 1990.
- J. D. C. Little, “A proof for the queuing formula: ,” Operations Research, vol. 9, pp. 383–387, 1961.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy logic = computing with words,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 103–111, 1996.
- D. G. Kleinbaum, L. L. Kupper, K. E. Muller, and A. Nizam, Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivariable Methods, Duxbury Press, Pacific Grove, CA, USA, 1998.
- C. H. Tan and Y. W. Teh, “Harnessing cloud computing for dynamic resource requirement by database workloads,” Journal of Information Science and Engineering, vol. 29, no. 5, 2013.
- L. Vandenberghe, S. Boyd, and M. Nouralishahi, “Robust linear programming and optimal control,” in Proceedings of the 15th Ifac World Congress on the International Federation of Automatic Control, pp. 293–293, Barcelona, Spain, 2002.
- H. Wang, W. Xu, F. Wang, Jia, and C. :, “A cloud-computing-based data placement strategy in high speed railway,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 396387, 15 pages, 2012.
- M. S. Loboa, L. Vandenberghe, S. Boydc, and H. Lebretd, “Applications of second-order cone programming,” in Proceedings of the International Linear Algebra Society (ILAS) Symposium on Fast Algorithms for Control, Signals and Image Processing, pp. 193–228, 1998.
- S. M. Sinha, Mathematical Programming—Theory and Methods, Elsevier Science, New Delhi, India, 2006.