- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 687969, 14 pages
Escape-Route Planning of Underground Coal Mine Based on Improved Ant Algorithm
School of Control and Computer Engineering, North China Electric Power University, Beijing 102206, China
Received 2 October 2012; Revised 1 December 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Baozhen Yao
Copyright © 2013 Guangwei Yan and Dandan Feng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Yun, “Current safety situation analysis in china,” China's Development Observer, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 33–37, 2005.
- State Administration of Work Safety, “The national production safety supervision and administration bureau dispatching statistics 2006–2008,” pp. 40–41, 2009.
- L. Shuling, “The confirmation of the best route for evading accident under the pit,” Journal of LiaoNing Technical University, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 27–29, 1999.
- S. Jia, S. Diange, and J. Zhong’an, “The improvement of Dijkstra algorithm used for choosing the best escape route in mine's emergency response,” China Mining Magazine, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 46–48, 2005.
- H. Yunbing, X. Xing, Y. Xu, et al., “Improved shortest path algorithm based on mine geographic network model,” Coal Science and Technology, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 103–105, 2011.
- Y. Wanqing, D. heng, and H. Jiejun, “Mine safety relief system based on the improved Dijkstra algorithm,” Mining Safety & Environmental Protection, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 40–44, 2008.
- S. E. Jalali and M. Noroozi, “Determination of the optimal escape routes of underground mine networks in emergency cases,” Safety Science, vol. 47, no. 8, pp. 1077–1082, 2009.
- M. Dorigo, V. Maniezzo, and A. Colorni, “Ant system: optimization by a colony of cooperating agents,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 29–41, 1996.
- D. Jiping, Mining, Chinese Mining University Press, 2009.
- W. Deming, “Selecting the optimum escape routes by a computer during a mine fire,” Journal of China University of Mining & Technology, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 27–32, 1994.
- Y. Liao, Fluid Mechanics, China Railway, Beijing, China, 1987.
- Z. Yunming, “Study on safe evacuation with performance-based analytical method in public gathering place,” Journal of Safety Science and Technology, vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 70–74, 2011.
- P. Thompson and E. Marehant, “A computer model for the evacuation of large building populations,” Fire Safety Journal, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 131–148, 1995.
- T. Stützle and H. H. Hoos, “Max–Min Ant system,” Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 889–914, 2000.