- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 696597, 6 pages
A Possible Generalization of Acoustic Wave Equation Using the Concept of Perturbed Derivative Order
1Institute for Groundwater Studies, Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of the Free State, Bloemfontein 9300, South Africa
2Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
Received 18 February 2013; Accepted 18 March 2013
Academic Editor: Guo-Cheng Wu
Copyright © 2013 Abdon Atangana and Adem Kılıçman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdon Atangana, and S. C. Oukouomi Noutchie, “Stability and Convergence of a Time-Fractional Variable Order Hantush Equation for a Deformable Aquifer,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Necdet Bildik, “Approximate Solution of Tuberculosis Disease Population Dynamics Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, “A Note on the Triple Laplace Transform and Its Applications to Some Kind of Third-Order Differential Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Alain H. Cloot, “Stability and convergence of the space fractional variable-order Schrodinge r equation,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.