- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 732643, 5 pages
On Homogeneous Production Functions with Proportional Marginal Rate of Substitution
1Department of Information Technology, Mathematics and Physics, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploieşti, Bulevardul Bucureşti No. 39, 100680 Ploieşti, Romania
2Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Research Center in Geometry, Topology and Algebra, University of Bucharest, Street Academiei No. 14, Sector 1, 70109 Bucharest, Romania
3Department of Mathematical Modelling, Economic Analysis and Statistics, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploieşti, Bulevardul Bucureşti No. 39, 100680 Ploieşti, Romania
Received 11 December 2012; Accepted 10 February 2013
Academic Editor: Gradimir Milovanovic
Copyright © 2013 Alina Daniela Vîlcu and Gabriel Eduard Vîlcu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bang-Yen Chen, “Solutions to homogeneous Monge-Ampère equations of homothetic functions and their applications to production models in economics,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2013.
- Bang-Yen Chen, and Gabriel Eduard Vîlcu, “Geometric classifications of homogeneous production functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 225, pp. 345–351, 2013.
- Xiaoshu Wang, and Yu Fu, “Some Characterizations of the Cobb-Douglas and CES Production Functions in Microeconomics,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.