- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 828407, 6 pages
Reliability Model of Mechanical Components with Dependent Failure Modes
School of Mechanical Engineering, Shenyang University of Technology, Shenyang, Liaoning 110870, China
Received 27 July 2012; Revised 15 December 2012; Accepted 17 December 2012
Academic Editor: M. Onder Efe
Copyright © 2013 Shijie Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Zhili and Z. Naisu, “Reliability calculation of a machine component failed in different modes,” Journal of Northeastern University, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 5–8, 2004.
- Y. Zhang, S. Wang, Q. Liu, and B. Wen, “Reliability analysis of multi-degree-of-freedom nonlinear random structure vibration systems with correlation failure modes,” Science in China E, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 498–508, 2003.
- Y. Zhang, X. Zhang, and X. Huang, “Robust reliability-based design optimization of mechanical components with multiple failure modes,” China Mechanical Engineering, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 142–149, 2009.
- D. F. Frost and K. F. Poole, “A method for predicting VLSI-device reliability using series models for failure mechanisms,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 234–242, 1987.
- W. K. Chung, “Reliability analysis of a series repairable system with multiple failures,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 31, no. 2-3, pp. 371–373, 1991.
- M. Kodama and I. Sawa, “Reliability and maintainability of a multicomponent series-parallel system with simultaneous failure and repair priorities,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 147–164, 1984.
- D. Panko, T. Vanhoucke, R. Campos, and G. A. M. Hurkx, “Time-to-fail extraction model for the “mixed-mode” reliability of high-performance SiGE bipolar transistors,” in Proceedings of the 44th Annual IEEE International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS '06), pp. 512–515, March 2006.
- O. Ditlevsen, “Narrow reliability bounds for structural system,” Journal of Structural Mechanics, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 453–472, 1979.
- I. Kozine and V. Krymsky, “An interval-valued reliability model with bounded failure rates,” International Journal of General Systems, vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 760–773, 2012.
- M. Boushaba and Z. Azouz, “Reliability bounds of a 3-dimensional consecutive-k-out-of-n : F system,” International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 51–59, 2011.
- Y. Zhou and Z. Yimin, “Reliability sensitivity-based correlation coefficient calculation in structural reliability analysis,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 608–614, 2012.
- H. Xianzhen, “Probabilistic approach to system reliability of mechanism with correlated failure models,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 465853, 11 pages, 2012.
- F. Steiner and B. Hajagos, “Reliability of the estimations of the correlation coefficient,” Acta Geodaetica et Geophysica Hungarica, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 399–416, 2001.
- B. Radim and G. Martorell, Reliability, Risk and Safety, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2009.
- A. Singh and Z. P. Mourelatos, “Time-dependent reliability estimation for dynamic systems using a random process approach,” SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 339–355, 2010.
- Y. Sun, P. Wang, L. Cheng, and H. Liu, “Operational reliability assessment of power systems considering condition-dependent failure rate,” IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 60–72, 2010.
- R. C. Kuczera, Z. P. Mourelatos, and M. Latcha, “A Monte Carlo reliability assessment for multiple failure region problems using approximate metamodels,” in Proceedings of the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC '07), pp. 1135–1147, September 2007.
- T. Solver and M. Amelin, “State duration based Monte Carlo Simulation model with independent failures for distribution system reliability analysis,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems (PMAPS '06), pp. 1–8, June 2006.
- P. David and K. Binder, A Guide to Monte Carlo Simulations in Statistical Physics, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2010.