- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 829179, 7 pages
Spoke Model for Calculating Reliability Index and Safety Factor of Slopes
1Department of Military Civil Engineering, Logistical Engineering University of PLA, Chongqing 401331, China
2College of Civil Engineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400045, China
3Geological Prospecting Bureau of Chongqing, Chongqing 401121, China
Received 4 December 2012; Revised 7 March 2013; Accepted 14 March 2013
Academic Editor: Panos Liatsis
Copyright © 2013 Ping Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Lian-ying and C. Hong-kai, “Genetic algorithm analysis on global stability of landslide and its application,” Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University, no. 5, pp. 907–910, 2009.
- A. Sengupta and A. Upadhyay, “Locating the critical failure surface in a slope stability analysis by genetic algorithm,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 387–392, 2009.
- Z. B. Peng, J. Li, and W. X. Peng, “Application analysis of slope reliability based on Bishop analytical method,” Journal of Central South University, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 668–672, 2010.
- Y. Cheng-Zhi, “Reliability analysis of slope stability using Janbu method,” Mining Engineering, no. 1, pp. 15–17, 2008.
- B. K. Low and W. H. Tang, “Probabilistic slope analysis using Janbu's generalized procedure of slices,” Computers and Geotechnics, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 121–142, 1997.
- L. Liang and C. Xue-song, “Application of Rosenblueth method in reliability analysis of soil slopes,” Advances in Science and Technology of Water Resources, no. 3, pp. 53–66, 2012.
- W. Ping and L. Dong-sheng, “Calculative research on reliability of simple soil slope,” Rock and Soil Mechanics, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 494–498, 2001.
- W. Ping and L. Dong-sheng, “Spoke model for evaluation of safety factor for soil slope,” Engineering Mechanics, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 148–152, 2002.
- Q. Quan, L. Dao-jin, and M. Gang, Theory and Applications Reliability Stochastic Finite Element Methods, Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, China, 2006.
- G. Jin-xin, Computational Method for Reliability of Engineering Structure, Dalian University of Technology Press, Dalian, China, 2003.
- D. Wei and S. Rahman, “A multi-point univariate decomposition method for structural reliability analysis,” International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, vol. 87, no. 5, pp. 220–229, 2010.
- L. Yong, W. Ping, and L. Dong-sheng, “New algorithm for calculation of reliability indexes of structures,” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, no. 5, pp. 736–739, 2002.
- K. Farah, M. Ltifi, and H. Hassis, “Reliability analysis of slope Stability using stochastic finite element method,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 10, pp. 1402–1407, 2011.
- Q. Jia-huang and Y. Zong-ze, Geotechnical Principles and Computation, Water Conservancy and Electric Power Press, Beijing, China, 2003.
- Editor Committee of Handbook of Rock and Soil Engineering, Handbook of Rock and Soil Engineering, Architecture Industry Press, Beijing, China, 1994.