- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 842614, 5 pages
Modeling Computer Virus and Its Dynamics
1College of Mathematical and Computer Science, Yangtze Normal University, Chongqing 400084, China
2College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
3School of Computer Science, Chongqing University of Education, Chongqing 400067, China
4College of Software and Engineering, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 27 March 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editor: Tingwen Huang
Copyright © 2013 Mei Peng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Sun and Y.-H. Hsieh, “Global analysis of an SEIR model with varying population size and vaccination,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 2685–2697, 2010.
- L.-P. Song, Z. Jin, and G.-Q. Sun, “Modeling and analyzing of botnet interactions,” Physica A, vol. 390, no. 2, pp. 347–358, 2011.
- J. Ren, X. Yang, L.-X. Yang, Y. Xu, and F. Yang, “A delayed computer virus propagation model and its dynamics,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 74–79, 2012.
- B. K. Mishra and S. K. Pandey, “Dynamic model of worms with vertical transmission in computer network,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 21, pp. 8438–8446, 2011.
- X. Han and Q. Tan, “Dynamical behavior of computer virus on Internet,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 6, pp. 2520–2526, 2010.
- Q. Zhu, X. Yang, and J. Ren, “Modeling and analysis of the spread of computer virus,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 5117–5124, 2012.
- L. X. Yang, X. Yang, Q. Zhu, and L. Wen, “A computer virus model with graded cure rates,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 414–422, 2013.
- L. X. Yang, X. Yang, L. Wen, and J. Liu, “A novel computer virus propagation model and its dynamics,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 89, no. 17, pp. 2307–2314, 2012.
- P. van den Driessche and J. Watmough, “Reproduction numbers and sub-threshold endemic equilibria for compartmental models of disease transmission,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 180, pp. 29–48, 2002.
- M. Fiedler, “Additive compound matrices and an inequality for eigenvalues of symmetric stochastic matrices,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 24(99), pp. 392–402, 1974.
- J. S. Muldowney, “Compound matrices and ordinary differential equations,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 857–872, 1990.
- G. Butler, H. I. Freedman, and P. Waltman, “Uniformly persistent systems,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 96, no. 3, pp. 425–430, 1986.
- H. I. Freedman, S. G. Ruan, and M. X. Tang, “Uniform persistence and flows near a closed positively invariant set,” Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 583–600, 1994.
- P. Waltman, “A brief survey of persistence in dynamical systems,” in Delay Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems (Claremont, CA, 1990), S. Busenberg and M. Martelli, Eds., vol. 1475, pp. 31–40, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1991.