- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 870595, 9 pages
Faired MISO B-Spline Fuzzy Systems and Its Applications
1Faculty of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, Liaoning 116024, China
2School of Sciences, Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin 300130, China
Received 11 December 2012; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editor: Wudhichai Assawinchaichote
Copyright © 2013 Tan Yanhua and Li Hongxing. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Biglarbegian, W. Melek, and J. Mendel, “On the robustness of type-1 and interval type-2 fuzzy logic systems in modeling,” Information Sciences, vol. 181, no. 7, pp. 1325–1347, 2011.
- W. Y. Song, D. G. Wang, and W. G. Wang, “Analysis for perturbation of fuzzy systems modeling,” ICIC Express Letters, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 573–578, 2009.
- M. Brown and C. J. Harris, “A nonlinear adaptive controller: a comparison between fuzzy logic control and neurocontrol,” IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 239–265, 1991.
- J. Zhang and A. Knoll, “Constructing fuzzy controllers with B-spline models: principles and applications,” International Journal of Intelligent Systems, vol. 13, no. 2-3, pp. 257–285, 1998.
- J. Zhang, K. Van Le, and A. Knoll, “Unsupervised learning of control surfaces based on B-spline models,” in Proceedings of the 6th IEEE International Conference on Fussy Systems, pp. 1725–1730, July 1997.
- X. J. Zeng and M. G. Singh, “Approximation accuracy analysis of fuzzy systems as function approximators,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 44–63, 1996.
- A. Mencattini, M. Salmeri, and A. Salsano, “Sufficient conditions to impose derivative constraints on MISO Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy logic systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 454–467, 2005.
- Q. Luo, W. Yang, and D. Yi, “Kernel shapes of fuzzy sets in fuzzy systems for function approximation,” Information Sciences, vol. 178, no. 3, pp. 836–857, 2008.
- Z. Long, X. Liang, and L. Yang, “Some approximation properties of adaptive fuzzy systems with variable universe of discourse,” Information Sciences, vol. 180, no. 16, pp. 2991–3005, 2010.
- L. Hongxing, “Interpolation mechanism of fuzzy control,” Science in China E, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 312–320, 1998.
- L. L. Schumaker, Spline Functions: Basic Theory, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2007.
- T. Yanhua, L. Hongxing, and X. Jixiang, “Two classes of B-spline fuzzy systems and their applications,” Journal of Control Theory and Applications, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 1651–1657, 2011 (Chinese).
- T. Yanhua and L. Hongxing, “The MISO B-spline fuzzy systems and its applications in double inverted pendulum”.
- G. Farin, Curves and Surfaces For CAGD, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 5th edition, 2001.
- L. X. Wang, “Stable adaptive fuzzy control of nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 146–155, 1993.
- S. Tong and Y. Li, “Observer-based fuzzy adaptive control for strict-feedback nonlinear systems,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 160, no. 12, pp. 1749–1764, 2009.
- T. Wang, S. Tong, and Y. Li, “Robust adaptive fuzzy control for nonlinear system with dynamic uncertainties based on backstepping,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 5, no. 9, pp. 2675–2688, 2009.
- S. Tong, C. Liu, and Y. Li, “Fuzzy-adaptive decentralized output-feedback control for large-scale nonlinear systems with dynamical uncertainties,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 845–861, 2010.
- S. C. Tong, Y. M. Li, G. Feng, and T. S. Li, “Observer-based adaptive fuzzy backstepping dynamic surface control for a class of MIMO nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1124–1135, 2011.
- Li Hongxing, “To see the success of fuzzy logic from mathematical essence of fuzzy control-on the paradoxical success of fuzzy logic,” Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1–14, 1995 (Chinese).
- H.-X. Li, Z.-H. Miao, and E. S. Lee, “Variable universe stable adaptive fuzzy control of a nonlinear system,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 44, no. 5-6, pp. 799–815, 2002.
- H. Li, “Adaptive fuzzy controllers based on variable universe,” Science in China E, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 10–20, 1999.
- L. Hongxing, M. Zhihong, and W. Jiayin, “Variable universe adaptive fuzzy control on the quadruple inverted pendulum,” Science in China E, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 213–224, 2002.
- L. Piegl and W. Tiller, The NURBS Book, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- X. Shu-fang, The Theory and Technique in Matrix Computation, Peking University Press, Beijing, China, 1995 (Chinese).
- Z. Xin-Xiong, Curve and Surface Modeling Technology, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2000 (Chinese).
- W. Zai-wen, Least squares method and its application [M.S. thesis], Chinese Academy of Sciences, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2004.