- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 914653, 15 pages
Design, Dynamics, and Workspace of a Hybrid-Driven-Based Cable Parallel Manipulator
1School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221116, China
2Chair of Mechanics and Robotics, University of Duisburg-Essen, 47057 Duisburg, Germany
3G-SCOP Laboratory, Grenoble-INP/UJF-Grenoble 1/CNRS, 46 Avenue Félix Viallet, 38031 Grenoble Cedex 1, France
Received 8 September 2012; Revised 9 December 2012; Accepted 27 December 2012
Academic Editor: G. Rega
Copyright © 2013 Bin Zi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fugui Xie, Xin-Jun Liu, and Tiemin Li, “Type Synthesis and Typical Application of 1T2R-Type Parallel Robotic Mechanisms,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Bin Zi, Jianbin Cao, Huabing Zhu, and Huihui Sun, “Comparative study of cable parallel manipulators with and without hybrid-driven planar five-bar mechanism,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014.
- Bin Zi, Jianbin Cao, and Sen Qian, “Iterative Learning Tracking Control of a Hybrid-Driven Based Three-Cable Parallel Manipulator,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2014.
- Zhi-Lin Zeng, Guo-Hua Xu, Yin Zhao, and Fei Xie, “Adaptive Backstepping Controller Design for Leveling Control of an Underwater Platform Based on Joint Space,” Journal of Control Science and Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.