- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 935048, 7 pages
Diagnosis of Short-Circuit Fault in Large-Scale Permanent-Magnet Wind Power Generator Based on CMAC
Department of Electrical Engineering, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taichung 411, Taiwan
Received 28 September 2012; Accepted 17 December 2012
Academic Editor: Zheng-Guang Wu
Copyright © 2013 Chin-Tsung Hsieh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. H. Wang and H. C. Chen, “Application of ENN-1 for fault diagnosis of wind power system,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 194091, 12 pages, 2012.
- M. Lin, H. Li, X. Li, X. Zhao, and Z. Q. Zhu, “A novel axial field flux-switching permanet magnet wind power generator,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 4457–4460, 2011.
- S. He, W. Q. Wang, X. Y. Zhang, J. Chen, and H. Y. Wang, “Short circuit fault intelligent diagnosis of MW permanent magnet wind power generator based on artificial neural network,” Electric Machines and Control Application, vol. 38, no. 9, pp. 24–29, 2011.
- C. P. Hung and M. H. Wang, “Diagnosis of incipient faults in power transformers using CMAC neural network approach,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 235–244, 2004.
- S. Wang and Z. Jiang, “Valve fault detection and diagnosis based on CMAC neural networks,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 599–610, 2004.
- J. Feng, F. Y. Liao, and J. Q. Wang, “Fault diagnosis based on ANN in water circulation system,” Journal of Human Institute of Engineering, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 47–50, 2005.
- Y. Liu and J. Jiang, “Fault diagnosis method for mobile robots using multi-CMAC neural networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics (ICAL '07), pp. 903–907, August 2007.
- M. L. Shao, “Redearch on hydraulic pump fault diagnosis model based on CMAC neural net,” Ship and Ocean Engineering, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 23–25, 2008.
- İ. Ö. Bucak and B. Karlık, “Hazardous odor recognition by CMAC based neural networks,” Sensors, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 7308–7319, 2009.
- İ. Ö. Bucak and B. Karlık, “Diafnosis of liver disease by using CMAC neural network approach,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 6157–6164, 2010.
- J. S. Albus, “A new approach to manipulator control: the cerebeller model articulation controller (CMAC),” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, vol. 97, no. 3, pp. 220–227, 1975.
- W. S. Lin, C. P. Hung, and M. H. Wang, “CMAC-based fault diagnosis of power transformers,” in Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN '02), vol. 1, pp. 986–991, May 2002.
- C. P. Hung, M. H. Wang, N. S. Pai, and K. N. Yukn, “CMAC neural network application on fault diagnosis of air-conditioning system,” Chin-Yi Journal, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 41–54, 2002.
- D. A. Handelman, S. H. Lane, and J. J. Gelfand, “Integrating neural networks and knowledge-based systems for intelligent robotic control,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 77–86, 1990.
- Y. F. Wong and A. Sideris, “Learning convergence in the cerebellar model articulation controller,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 115–121, 1992.
- Y. Zhang, X. Ding, Y. Liu, and P. J. Griffin, “An artificial neural network approach to transformer fault diagnosis,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1836–1841, 1996.