- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 969021, 13 pages
Nonparametric Change Point Diagnosis Method of Concrete Dam Crack Behavior Abnormality
1College of Water Resources and Architectural Engineering, Northwest A&F University, Yangling 712100, China
2State Key Laboratory of Hydrology-Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering, Hohai University, Nanjing 210098, China
3College of Water Conservancy and Hydropower Engineering, Hohai University, Nanjing 210098, China
Received 2 June 2013; Accepted 14 July 2013
Academic Editor: Xu Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Zhanchao Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. H. Huang, Y. P. Song, and G. F. Zhao, “Study on crack characteristics of macrocrack concrete structure,” China Civil Engineering Journal, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 63–66, 2000.
- X. H. Li, H. Z. Xu, C. S. Gu, et al., “Crack abnormality diagnosis based on wavelet analysis and cusp catastrophic model,” Journal of Hohai University (Natural Science Edition), vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 301–305, 2005.
- T. F. Bao and H. Yu, “Detection of subcritical crack propagation for concrete dams,” Science in China Series E, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 3654–3660, 2009.
- C. S. Gu, Z. C. Li, and B. Xu, “Abnormality diagnosis of cracks in the concrete dam based on dynamical structure mutation,” Science China Technological Sciences, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 1930–1939, 2011.
- Z. C. Li, C. S. Gu, and Z. R. Wu, “Abnormality diagnosis of cracks in the concrete based on double crack tip opening displacement criterion,” Science China Technological Sciences, vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 1915–1928, 2013.
- C. S. Gu and Z. R. Wu, Theory and Method for Security Monitoring and Control of Dam and Dam Foundation and Their Application, Hohai University Press, Nanjing, China, 2006.
- Z. R. Wu and C. S. Gu, Theory for Security Monitoring and Control of Hydraulic Structure and Its Application, Higher Education Press, Beijing, China, 2003.
- X. H. Li, Study on Evolvement Rule and Abnormality Diagnosis Method of Major Hydraulic Concrete Structure Crack, Hohai University, Nanjing, China, 2003.
- G. C. Chow, “Test of equality between sets of coefficients in two linear regressions,” Econometrika, vol. 28, pp. 591–605, 1960.
- B. E. Brodsky and B. S. Darkhovsky, Nonparametric Methods in Change Point Problems, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1993.
- A. N. Shiryaev, Probability, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1980.
- D. V. Hinkly, “Time-ordered classification,” Boimetrika, vol. 59, pp. 509–523, 1972.
- J. Deshayes and D. Picard, “Off-line statistical analysis of change-point models using non parametric and likelihood methods,” in Detection of Abrupt Changes in Signals and Dynamical Systems, vol. 77 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, pp. 103–168, 1986.
- J. Deshayes and D. Picard, “Testing for a change-point in a statistical model,” Tech. Rep., Universite de Paris-Sud, Orsay, France, 1981.
- S. Shaban, “Change-point problem and two-phase regression: an annotated bibliography,” International Statistical Review, vol. 48, pp. 83–93, 1980.
- P. Krishnaiah and B. Miao, “Review about estimation of change points,” in Handbook of Statistics, P. Krishnaiah and C. R. Rao, Eds., vol. 7, pp. 375–402, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1988.
- P. Perron, “Dealing with structural breaks,” Working Papers Series in Macroeconomics WP2005-017, Department of Economics, Boston University, 2005.
- M. Hollander and D. A. Wolfe, Nonparametric Statistical Methods, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1973.
- B. Brodsky, B. Darkhovsky, A. Y. Kaplan, and S. Shishkin, “A nonparametric method for the segmentation of the EEG,” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 93–106, 1999.
- M. Peligrad, “Invariance principles for mixing sequences of random variables,” Annals of Probability, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 968–981, 1982.
- A. Piryatinska, G. Terdik, W. A. Woyczynski, K. A. Loparo, M. S. Scher, and A. Zlotnik, “Automated detection of neonate EEG sleep stages,” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 31–46, 2009.