- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 975170, 7 pages
Optimal Power Flow Using Adaptive Fuzzy Logic Controllers
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, King Abdulaziz University Jeddah, P.O. Box 80230, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 27 December 2012; Accepted 13 January 2013
Academic Editor: Jian Li
Copyright © 2013 Abdullah M. Abusorrah. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Lasri, I. Rojas, H. Pomares, and O. Valenzuela, “Innovative Strategy to Improve Precision and to Save Power of a Real-Time Control Process Using an Online Adaptive Fuzzy Logic Controller,” Advances in Fuzzy Systems, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Noorazliza Sulaiman, Junita Mohamad-Saleh, and Abdul Ghani Abro, “New Enhanced Artificial Bee Colony (JA-ABC5) Algorithm with Application for Reactive Power Optimization,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.