- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Modelling and Simulation in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 264537, 25 pages
Mathematical Model and Matlab Simulation of Strapdown Inertial Navigation System
1College of Opto-Electronic Science and Technology, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
2School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
3International University of Rabat, Rabat 11 100, Morocco
Received 24 December 2010; Accepted 5 September 2011
Academic Editor: Ahmed Rachid
Copyright © 2012 Wen Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Schneider and N. E. George Philip Barker, Matrices and Linear Algebra, Dover Publications, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- A. Gilat, Matlab: An Introduction with Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 2008.
- D. H. Titterton and J. L. Weston, Strapdown Inertial Navigation Technology, Institution of Engineering and Technology, Stevenage, UK, 2004.
- Z. Chen, Strapdown Inertial Navigation System Principles, China Astronautic Publishing House, Beijng, China, 1986.
- P. S. Maybeck, “Wander azimuth implimentation algorithm for a strapdown inertial system,” Air Force Flight Dynamics Laboratory AFFDL-TR-73-80, Tech. Rep., Ohio, USA, 1973.
- J. C. Butcher, Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differencial Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- B. Yuan, Research on Rotating Inertial Navigation System with Four-Frequency Differential Laser Gyroscope, Graduate School of National University of Defense Technology, Changsha, China, 2007.
- I. Y. Bar-Itzhack, “Iterative optimal orthogonalization of the strapdowm matrix,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 30–37, 1975.