- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Modelling and Simulation in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 671934, 9 pages
Risk Assessment Method for Offshore Structure Based on Global Sensitivity Analysis
1College of Engineering, Ocean University of China, Qingdao 266100, China
2Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Ocean University of China, Qingdao 266003, China
Received 4 April 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editor: Agostino Bruzzone
Copyright © 2012 Zou Tao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. L. Wang, Y. M. Wang, F. M. Ren, and W. J. Li, “Interdecadal variations in frequencies of typhoons affecting china during 1951–2004,” Advances in Climate Change Research, vol. 3, pp. 66–69, 2007.
- G. Rozynski, “The rise of extreme typhoon power and duration over south east Asia seas,” Coastal Engineering Journal, pp. 205–222, 2009.
- K. Walsh, “Tropical cyclones and climate change: unresolved issues,” Climate Research, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 77–83, 2004.
- W. Z. Fang, “An analysis of structure sensitivity of Ansys PDS,” Journal of East China Jiaotong University, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 17–21, 2010.
- N. Mori, T. Yasuda, H. Mase, T. Tom, and Y. Oku, “Projection of extreme wave climate change under global warming,” Hydrological Research Letters, vol. 4, pp. 15–19, 2010.
- T. Yasuda, H. Mase, and N. Mori, “Projection of future typhoons landing on Japan based on a stochastic typhoon model utilizing AGCM projections,” Hydrological Research Letters, vol. 4, pp. 65–69, 2010.
- C. Schneeberger, H. Blatter, A. Abe-Ouchi, and M. Wild, “Modelling changes in the mass balance of glaciers of the northern hemisphere for a transient O2 scenario,” Journal of Hydrology, vol. 282, no. 1–4, pp. 145–163, 2003.
- M. Hemer, J. Church, V. Swail, and X. Wang, “Coordinated global wave climate projections,” Atmosphere-Ocean Interactions, vol. 2, pp. 185–218, 2006.
- J. Church and N. White, “A 20th century acceleration in global sea-level rise,” Geophysical Research Letters, vol. 33, Article ID L01602, 4 pages, 2006.
- B. T. Xie, D. F. Liu, H. J. Li, and C. Gong, “Design code calibration of offshore platform against typhoon/hurricane attacks,” China Ocean Engineering, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 431–442, 2010.
- M. Q. Zhang, M. Beer, S. T. Quek, and Y. S. Choo, “Comparison of uncertainty models in reliability analysis of offshore structures under marine corrosion,” Structural Safety, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 425–432, 2010.
- R. E. Melchers, “The effect of corrosion on the structural reliability of steel offshore structures,” Corrosion Science, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 2391–2410, 2005.
- L. Teh-Fu and M. Feng-Shi, “Prediction of extreme wave heights and wind velocities,” Journal of the Waterway, Port, Coastal and Ocean Division, vol. 106, no. 15862, pp. 469–479, 1980.
- D. Liu, L. Wang, and L. Pang, “Theory of multivariate compound extreme value distribution and its application to extreme sea state prediction,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 51, no. 23, pp. 2926–2930, 2006.
- D. Liu, L. Pang, B. Xie, and Y. Wu, “Typhoon disaster zoning and prevention criteria—a double layer nested multi-objective probability model and its application,” Science in China, Series E, vol. 51, no. 7, pp. 1038–1048, 2008.