- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 784040, 9 pages
NGF, Brain and Behavioral Plasticity
Section of Behavioral Neurosciences, Department of Cell Biology and Neurosciences, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Viale Regina Elena 299, 00161 Rome, Italy
Received 3 October 2011; Accepted 6 December 2011
Academic Editor: Eero Castren
Copyright © 2012 Alessandra Berry et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M.G. Hristova, “Metabolic syndrome – From the neurotrophic hypothesis to a theory,” Medical Hypotheses, 2013.
- Pooja Pallavi, Rajesh Sagar, Manju Mehta, Subhadra Sharma, Arulselvi Subramanium, Farah Shamshi, Utpal Sengupta, Rizwana Qadri, Ravindra M. Pandey, and Asok K. Mukhopadhyay, “Serum neurotrophic factors in adolescent depression: Gender difference and correlation with clinical severity,” Journal of Affective Disorders, 2013.
- Esra Guney, Mehmet Fatih Ceylan, Mehmet Kara, Neslihan Tekin, Zeynep Goker, Gulser Senses Dinc, Onder Ozturk, Sevda Eker, and Murat Kizilgun, “Serum nerve growth factor (NGF) levels in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD),” Neuroscience Letters, 2013.
- Sean M. Laurent, and Douglas A. Granger, “Salivary Nerve Growth Factor Reactivity to Acute Psychosocial Stress: A New Frontier for Stress Research,” Psychosomatic Medicine, vol. 75, no. 8, pp. 744–750, 2013.
- Yun Gi Kim, Jong Wan Kim, Hee Jang Pyeon, Jung Keun Hyun, Ji-Young Hwang, Seong-Jun Choi, Ja-Yeon Lee, Ferenc Deak, and Hae-Won Kim, “Differential stimulation of neurotrophin release by the biocompatible nano- material (carbon nanotube) in primary cultured neurons,” Journal of Biomaterials Applications, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 790–797, 2014.