- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 784040, 9 pages
NGF, Brain and Behavioral Plasticity
Section of Behavioral Neurosciences, Department of Cell Biology and Neurosciences, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Viale Regina Elena 299, 00161 Rome, Italy
Received 3 October 2011; Accepted 6 December 2011
Academic Editor: Eero Castren
Copyright © 2012 Alessandra Berry et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M.G. Hristova, “Metabolic syndrome – From the neurotrophic hypothesis to a theory,” Medical Hypotheses, 2013.
- Pooja Pallavi, Rajesh Sagar, Manju Mehta, Subhadra Sharma, Arulselvi Subramanium, Farah Shamshi, Utpal Sengupta, Rizwana Qadri, Ravindra M. Pandey, and Asok K. Mukhopadhyay, “Serum neurotrophic factors in adolescent depression: Gender difference and correlation with clinical severity,” Journal of Affective Disorders, 2013.
- Esra Guney, Mehmet Fatih Ceylan, Mehmet Kara, Neslihan Tekin, Zeynep Goker, Gulser Senses Dinc, Onder Ozturk, Sevda Eker, and Murat Kizilgun, “Serum nerve growth factor (NGF) levels in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD),” Neuroscience Letters, 2013.
- Heidemarie K. Laurent, Sean M. Laurent, and Douglas A. Granger, “Salivary Nerve Growth Factor Reactivity to Acute Psychosocial Stress: A New Frontier for Stress Research,” Psychosomatic Medicine, vol. 75, no. 8, pp. 744–750, 2013.
- Tina Mele, and Damijana Mojca Juric, “Metrifonate, like acetylcholine, up-regulates neurotrophic activity of cultured rat astrocytes,” Pharmacological Reports, vol. 66, no. 4, pp. 618–623, 2014.
- Mao-cheng Wu, Hu Yuan, Kang-jie Li, and De-Lai Qiu, “Cellular Transplantation-Based Evolving Treatment Options in Spinal Cord Injury,” Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2014.
- Janine R. Anastacio, Carlos A. Netto, Cibele C. Castro, Eduardo F. Sanches, Daniele C. Ferreira, Cristie Noschang, Rachel Krolow, Carla Dalmaz, and Aline Pagnussat, “Resveratrol treatment has neuroprotective effects and prevents cognitive impairment after chronic cerebral hypoperfusion,” Neurological Research, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 627–633, 2014.
- Madhavi Dhobale, “Neurotrophins: Role in adverse pregnancy outcome,” International Journal of Developmental Neuroscience, 2014.
- Wenchen Ji, Shouye Hu, Jiao Zhou, Gang Wang, Kunzheng Wang, and Yuelin Zhang, “Tissue engineering is a promising method for the repair of spinal cord injuries ( Review),” Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 523–528, 2014.
- Yun Gi Kim, Jong Wan Kim, Hee Jang Pyeon, Jung Keun Hyun, Ji-Young Hwang, Seong-Jun Choi, Ja-Yeon Lee, Ferenc Deak, Hae-Won Kim, and Young Il Lee, “Differential stimulation of neurotrophin release by the biocompatible nano-material (carbon nanotube) in primary cultured neurons,” Journal of Biomaterials Applications, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 790–797, 2014.
- L. D'Angelo, L. Castaldo, A. Cellerino, P. de Girolamo, and C. Lucini, “Nerve growth factor in the adult brain of a teleostean model for aging research: Nothobranchius furzeri,” Annals of Anatomy-Anatomischer Anzeiger, vol. 196, no. 4, pp. 183–191, 2014.