- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 970136, 10 pages
Plasticity of Adult Sensorimotor System in Severe Brain Infarcts: Challenges and Opportunities
1School of Psychology, University of Surrey, Guildford GU2 7XH, UK
2Neurology Clincal Division, Hospital das Clinicas, São Paulo University, 05403-000 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
3Instituto Israelita de Ensino e Pesquisa, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, 05652-900 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Received 4 December 2011; Accepted 9 January 2012
Academic Editor: Jacques-Olivier Coq
Copyright © 2012 Annette Sterr and Adriana Bastos Conforto. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nicola Smania, Alessandro Picelli, Christian Geroin, Daniele Munari, Andreas Waldner, and Marialuisa Gandolfi, “Robot-assisted gait training in patients with Parkinson’s disease,” Neurodegenerative Disease Management, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 321–330, 2013.
- Erin Burke, and Steven C. Cramer, “Biomarkers and Predictors of Restorative Therapy Effects After Stroke,” Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, vol. 13, no. 2, 2013.
- Shai Efrati, Gregori Fishlev, Yair Bechor, Olga Volkov, Jacob Bergan, Kostantin Kliakhandler, Izhak Kamiager, Nachum Gal, Mony Friedman, Eshel Ben-Jacob, and Haim Golan, “Hyperbaric Oxygen Induces Late Neuroplasticity in Post Stroke Patients - Ra ndomized, Prospective Trial,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 1, 2013.
- Ming-Shu Xu, Shu-Jing Zhang, Dan Zhao, Cheng-Yong Liu, Chang-Zhi Li, Chun-Yan Chen, Li-Hui Li, Ming-Zhe Li, Jia Xu, and Lin-Bao Ge, “Electroacupuncture-Induced Neuroprotection against Cerebral Ischemia in Rats: Role of the Dopamine D2 Receptor,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.