- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 605079, 8 pages
Gene Expression Patterns Underlying the Reinstatement of Plasticity in the Adult Visual System
1Neuroscience Centre, University of Helsinki, 00790 Helsinki, Finland
2SARS Institute, University of Bergen, 5020 Bergen, Norway
3Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, 00250 Helsinki, Finland
4Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, 00790 Helsinki, Finland
5Centre for Nanotechnology Innovation, Italian Institute of Technology, 56127 Pisa, Italy
6Centre for Neuroscience and Cognitive Systems, Italian Institute of Technology, 38068 Rovereto, Italy
7Neuroscience Institute, CNR, 56100 Pisa, Italy
Received 1 May 2013; Accepted 10 June 2013
Academic Editor: Alessandro Sale
Copyright © 2013 Ettore Tiraboschi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- José Fernando Maya-Vetencourt, “Activity-Dependent NPAS4 Expression and the Regulation of Gene Programs Underlying Plasticity in the Central Nervous System,” Neural Plasticity, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Ramon Guirado, Marta Perez-Rando, David Sanchez-Matarredona, Eero Castren, and Juan Nacher, “Chronic fluoxetine treatment alters the structure, connectivity and plasticity of cortical interneurons,” International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 1635–1646, 2014.
- L. Ruiz-Perera, M. Muniz, G. Vierci, N. Bornia, L. Baroncelli, A. Sale, and F. M. Rossi, “Fluoxetine increases plasticity and modulates the proteomic profile in the adult mouse visual cortex,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Ramon Guirado, Danilo La Terra, Mathieu Bourguignon, Hector Carceller, Juzoh Umemori, Pia Sipilä, Juan Nacher, and Eero Castrén, “Effects of PSA Removal from NCAM on the Critical Period Plasticity Triggered by the Antidepressant Fluoxetine in the Visual Cortex,” Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, vol. 10, 2016.