- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Neurology Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 432780, 5 pages
RNA-Binding Proteins in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Neurodegeneration
1Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics Graduate Group, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
2Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 805b Stellar-Chance Laboratories, 422 Curie Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Received 26 January 2012; Accepted 26 February 2012
Academic Editor: Jeff Bronstein
Copyright © 2012 Scott E. Ugras and James Shorter. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emanuele Buratti, Maurizio Romano, and Francisco E. Baralle, “TDP-43 high throughput screening analyses in neurodegeneration: Advantages and pitfalls,” Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, vol. 56, pp. 465–474, 2013.
- Maurizio Romano, “Targeting RNA Binding Proteins Involved in Neurodegeneration,” Journal of Biomolecular Screening, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 967–983, 2013.
- Raymond J. Winquist, and Michael Williams, “Translational paradigms in pharmacology and drug discovery,” Biochemical Pharmacology, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 189–210, 2014.
- Fatemeh Mohagheghi, Mercedes Prudencio, Cristiana Stuani, Casey Cook, Karen Jansen-West, Dennis W. Dickson, Leonard Petrucelli, and Emanuele Buratti, “TDP-43 functions within a network of hnRNP proteins to inhibit the production of a truncated human SORT1 receptor,” Human Molecular Genetics, pp. ddv491, 2015.
- Xuejing Wang, Mingming Ma, Junfang Teng, Xiangqian Che, Wenwen Zhang, Shuman Feng, Shuang Zhou, Ying Zhang, Erxi Wu, and Xuebing Ding, “Valproate Attenuates 25-kDa C-Terminal Fragment of TDP-43-Induced Neuronal Toxicity via Suppressing Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress and Activating Autoph,” International Journal Of Biological Sciences, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 752–761, 2015.