- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Neurology Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 256713, 6 pages
Evidence-Based Cerebral Vasospasm Surveillance
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Department of Neurological Surgery, T-4224 Medical Center North, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
Received 24 November 2012; Accepted 20 May 2013
Academic Editor: William J. Mack
Copyright © 2013 Heather Kistka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Saef Izzy, and Susanne Muehlschlegel, “Cerebral Vasospasm After Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage and Traumatic Brain Injury,” Current Treatment Options in Neurology, vol. 16, no. 1, 2013.
- R. Loch Macdonald, “Delayed neurological deterioration after subarachnoid haemorrhage,” Nature Reviews Neurology, 2013.
- Dale Ding, “Contribution of cerebral vasospasm to delayed cerebral ischemia following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage,” Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2013.