- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 671974, 5 pages
Physician Wages in States with Expanded APRN Scope of Practice
Department of Health Policy, School of Public Health and Health Services, The George Washington University, Washington, DC 20052, USA
Received 17 August 2011; Accepted 31 October 2011
Academic Editor: Linda Moneyham
Copyright © 2012 Patricia Pittman and Benjamin Williams. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amy B. Manion, “The Medical Home: The Debate Over Who Is Qualified to Drive the Bus,” Journal of Pediatric Health Care, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 393–395, 2012.
- Ezekiel Emanuel, Neera Tanden, Stuart Altman, Scott Armstrong, Donald Berwick, Francois de Brantes, Maura Calsyn, Michael Chernew, John Colmers, David Cutler, Tom Daschle, Paul Egerman, Bob Kocher, Arnold Milstein, Emily Oshima Lee, John D. Podesta, Uwe Reinhardt, Meredith Rosenthal, Joshua Sharfstein, Stephen Shortell, Andrew Stern, Peter R. Orszag, and Topher Spiro, “A Systemic Approach to Containing Health Care Spending,” New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 367, no. 10, pp. 949–954, 2012.
- Whitney J. Villegas, and Patricia E. Allen, “Barriers to Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Scope of Practice: Issue Analysis,” The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, vol. 43, no. 9, pp. 403–409, 2012.
- Andrea Brassard, “The Campaign for Action: An Update,” American Journal of Nursing, vol. 113, no. 3, pp. 48–51, 2013.