- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 469070, 10 pages
Major Depressive Disorder and Measures of Cellular Aging: An Integrative Review
Department of Family and Community Health Nursing, School of Nursing, Virginia Commonwealth University, P.O. Box 980567, Richmond, VA 23298-0567, USA
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editor: Susan Dorsey
Copyright © 2013 Patricia Anne Kinser and Debra E. Lyon. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maria Luca, Antonina Luca, and Carmela Calandra, “Accelerated Aging in Major Depression: The Role of Nitro-Oxidative Stress,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Patricia A. Kinser, and Debra E. Lyon, “A conceptual framework of stress vulnerability, depression, and health outcomes in women: potential uses in research on complementary therapies for depression,” Brain and Behavior, 2014.
- Marcio Gerhardt Soeiro-de-Souza, Antonio L. Teixeira, Elvis C. Mateo, Marcus V. Zanetti, Flavia G. Rodrigues, Vanessa J. de Paula, Julia F. Bezerra, Ricardo A. Moreno, Wagner F. Gattaz, and Rodrigo Machado-Vieira, “Leukocyte Telomerase Activity and Antidepressant Efficacy in Bipolar Disorder,” European Neuropsychopharmacology, 2014.