- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 795784, 12 pages
Epigenetic Alterations and an Increased Frequency of Micronuclei in Women with Fibromyalgia
1Virginia Commonwealth University School of Nursing, 1100 East Leigh Street, Richmond, VA 23298-0567, USA
2Massey Cancer Center, Virginia Commonwealth University, VA 23298-0037, USA
3Department of Biostatistics, Virginia Commonwealth University, 830 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
4Department of Pathology, Virginia Commonwealth University, P.O. Box 980662, Richmond, VA 23298-0662, USA
5Neodiagnostix, 9700 Great Seneca Highway, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
6Department of Human and Molecular Genetics, Virginia Commonwealth University, P.O. Box 980033, Richmond, VA 23298-0003, USA
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 14 July 2013
Academic Editor: Susan Dorsey
Copyright © 2013 Victoria Menzies et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wilfred C. de Vega, Suzanne D. Vernon, and Patrick O. McGowan, “DNA Methylation Modifications Associated with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Guang Bai, Ke Ren, and Ronald Dubner, “Epigenetic regulation of persistent pain,” Translational Research, 2014.
- Gerwyn Morris, George Anderson, Olivia Dean, Michael Berk, Piotr Galecki, Marta Martin-Subero, and Michael Maes, “The Glutathione System: A New Drug Target in Neuroimmune Disorders,” Molecular Neurobiology, 2014.
- Benjamin Rahm, Michael Lacour, Jean Decety, Juliane Mueller, Carl-Eduard Scheidt, Joachim Bauer, Ralf Koenig, Michael Wirsching, Volkmar Glauche, Sabine Ohlendorf, Thomas Unterbrink, Armin Hartmann, and Andreas A. Joos, “Self-perspective leads to increased activation of pain processing brain regions in fibromyalgia,” Comprehensive Psychiatry, vol. 59, pp. 80–90, 2015.