- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Organic Chemistry International
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 130506, 9 pages
On the Importance of the Aromatic Ring Parameter in Studies of the Solvolyses of Cinnamyl and Cinnamoyl Halides
1Department of Chemistry, Wesley College, 120 N. State Street, Dover, DE 19901, USA
2Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL 60115, USA
Received 2 February 2010; Accepted 19 April 2010
Academic Editor: Daniel Little
Copyright © 2010 Malcolm J. D'Souza et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Malcolm J. D'Souza, Jaci A. Knapp, Gabriel A. Fernandez-Bueno, and Dennis N. Kevill, “Use of Linear Free Energy Relationships (LFERs) to Elucidate the Mechanisms of Reaction of a gamma-Methyl-beta-alkynyl and an ortho-Substituted Aryl Chloroformate Ester,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 665–682, 2012.
- Malcolm J. D'Souza, Aaron F. Givens, Peter A. Lorchak, Abigail E. Greenwood, Stacey L. Gottschall, Shannon E. Carter, and Dennis N. Kevill, “Kinetic Studies that Evaluate the Solvolytic Mechanisms of Allyl and Vinyl Chloroformate Esters,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 7286–7301, 2013.