- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Organic Chemistry International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 752191, 7 pages
Cleaner Production Assessment of Fast Bordeaux GP Base
1Department of Chemical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat 395007, India
2Department of Chemical Engineering, Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology, Surat, Gujarat 395001, India
Received 8 September 2010; Revised 7 April 2011; Accepted 11 April 2011
Academic Editor: Ashraf Aly Shehata
Copyright © 2011 Mausumi Mukhopadhyay and Rashmita D. Patel. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Shen, Industrial Pollution Prevention, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- R. Wedford, Environmental Strategy and Sustainable Development, Routledge, London, UK, 1995.
- S. Ghazinoory, “Cleaner production in Iran: necessities and priorities,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 755–762, 2005.
- E. Cagno, P. Trucco, and L. Tardini, “Cleaner production and profitability: analysis of 134 industrial pollution prevention (P2) project reports,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 593–605, 2005.
- K. A. Zotter, “End-of-pipe versus process-integrated water conservation solutions: a comparison of planning, implementation and operating phases,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 685–695, 2004.
- A. Clayton, G. Spinatdi, and R. Williams, Policies for Cleaner Technology, Eartscan Publications, London, UK, 1999.
- Y. Qian, Y. Chen, Y. Jiang, and L. Zhang, “A clean production process of sodium chlorite from sodium chlorate,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 920–926, 2007.
- J. Oral, R. Puchyr, Z. Hajny, P. Stehlik, L. Bebar, and J. Sikula, “Processing of waste from pulp and paper plant,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 509–515, 2005.
- G. Y. Abbasi and B. E. Abbassi, “Environmental assessment for paper and cardboard industry in Jordan—a cleaner production concept,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 321–326, 2004.
- T. H. Kim, C. Park, and S. Kim, “Water recycling from desalination and purification process of reactive dye manufacturing industry by combined membrane filtration,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 779–786, 2005.
- K. Venkatraman, The Chemistry of Synthetic Dyes, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1952.
- APHA, AWWA, and WPCF, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, Publication Office American Public Health Association, Washington, DC, USA, 19th edition, 1995.