- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 585269, 4 pages
The Effect of Acid-Reducing Pharmacotherapy on the Severity of Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy
1The Motherisk Program, The Hospital for Sick Children, 555 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5G 1X8, Canada
2Department of Pharmacology, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, M5S 1A8, Canada
Received 1 October 2008; Revised 25 March 2009; Accepted 12 May 2009
Academic Editor: William A. Grobman
Copyright © 2009 Simerpal Kaur Gill et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. K. Jueckstock, R. Kaestner, and I. Mylonas, “Managing hyperemesis gravidarum: a multimodal challenge,” Bmc Medicine, vol. 8, 2010.
- Noel M. Lee, and Sumona Saha, “Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy,” Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 309–+, 2011.
- Peng C. Tan, and Siti Z. Omar, “Contemporary approaches to hyperemesis during pregnancy,” Current Opinion in Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 87–93, 2011.
- Caroline Maltepe, and Gideon Koren, “Preemptive Treatment of Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial,” Obstetrics and Gynecology International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.