- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 139867, 9 pages
Robotic Surgery in Gynecologic Oncology
1Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospitals Case Medical Center and Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
2Department of Radiation Oncology, CASE Comprehensive Cancer Center, University Hospitals Case Medical Center and Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, 11100 Euclid Avenue, LTR 6068, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Received 28 June 2011; Revised 22 September 2011; Accepted 23 September 2011
Academic Editor: Thomas Herzog
Copyright © 2011 Robert DeBernardo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eugenio Santoro, and Vito Pansadoro, “Robotic surgery in Italy national survey (2011),” Updates in Surgery, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Allison Wyman, Lauren Fuhrig, Mohamed A. Bedaiwy, Robert DeBernardo, and Gary Coffey, “A Novel Technique for Transvaginal Retrieval of Enlarged Pelvic Viscera during Minimally Invasive Surgery,” Minimally Invasive Surgery, vol. 2012, pp. 1–4, 2012.
- Jacob M. Estes, Kerri S. Bevis, Jonathan D. Boone, Janelle M. Fauci, and Eleanor S. Barr, “Incidence of port site hernias and/or dehiscence in robotic-assisted procedures in gynecologic oncology patients,” Gynecologic Oncology, vol. 131, no. 1, pp. 123–126, 2013.