- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 470795, 13 pages
Uterine Carcinosarcomas (Malignant Mixed Müllerian Tumours): A Review with Special Emphasis on the Controversies in Management
1Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada S7N 0W8
2Room 2868 G-Wing, Royal University Hospital, 103 Hospital Drive, Saskatoon, SK, Canada S7N 0W8
Received 20 July 2011; Accepted 2 August 2011
Academic Editor: Thomas Herzog
Copyright © 2011 Rani Kanthan and Jenna-Lynn Senger. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sree Harsha Tirumani, Vijayanadh Ojili, Alampady Krishna Prasad Shanbhogue, Najla Fasih, John G. Ryan, and Caroline Reinhold, “Current concepts in the imaging of uterine sarcoma,” Abdominal Imaging, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 397–411, 2012.
- Brittany M. Rice, Nicholas W. Todd, Richard Jensen, Shannon M. Rush, and William Rogers, “Metastatic Calcaneal Lesion Associated with Uterine Carcinosarcoma,” The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2013.
- Dinesh Pradhan, and Sambit K. Mohanty, “Uterine Tumors Resembling Ovarian Sex Cord Tumors,” Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, vol. 137, no. 12, pp. 1832–1836, 2013.
- Hyun Joo Lee, Hye-Jung Choi, Heung-Mo Yang, You Min Kim, Jeeyun Lee, Dongil Chio, BoKyung Kim, Yoon-La Choi, and Sung Joo Kim, “Establishment of Primary Xenograft Model From Newly Characterized Patient Extrauterine Carcinosarcoma,” International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 1552–1560, 2013.
- Seema Husain, and Gokce Toruner, “AKT, EGFR, C-ErbB-2, and C-Kit Expression in Uterine Carcinosarcoma,” International Journal Of Gynecological Pathology, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 493–500, 2013.