- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 852061, 29 pages
Robotic Surgery in Gynecology: An Updated Systematic Review
Department of OB/GYN and Women's Health Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Desk A-81, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Received 9 August 2011; Accepted 25 August 2011
Academic Editor: Howard D. Homesley
Copyright © 2011 Lori Weinberg et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dimitri Sarlos, LaVonne Kots, Nebojsa Stevanovic, Stefanie von Felten, and Gabriel Schaer, “Robotic Compared With Conventional Laparoscopic Hysterectomy A Randomized C ontrolled Trial,” Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 120, no. 3, pp. 604–611, 2012.
- Teresa L. Rutledge, “Advances in Surgical Care,” Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 145–+, 2012.
- James T. Broome, Sharon Pomeroy, and Carmen C. Solorzano, “Expense of Robotic Thyroidectomy A Cost Analysis at a Single Institution,” Archives of Surgery, vol. 147, no. 12, pp. 1102–1106, 2012.
- Rudy L. De Wilde, and Anja Herrmann, “Robotic surgery – Advance or gimmick?,” Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 457–469, 2013.
- Senem Ates, and Togas Tulandi, “Malpractice claims and avoidance of complications in endoscopic surgery,” Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 349–361, 2013.
- V. Cela, L. Freschi, G. Simi, M. Ruggiero, R. Tana, and N. Pluchino, “Robotic single-site hysterectomy: feasibility, learning curve and surgical outcome,” Surgical Endoscopy, 2013.
- Kirsten Foell, Antonio Finelli, Kazuhiro Yasufuku, Marcus Q. Bernardini, Thomas K. Waddell, Kenneth T. Pace, and R. John D. 'A. Honey, “Robotic surgery basic skills training: Evaluation of a pilot multidisciplin ary simulation-based curriculum,” Cuaj-Canadian Urological Association Journal, vol. 7, no. 11-12, pp. 430–434, 2013.
- M. Carbonnel, H. Abbou, H. T. N’Guyen, S. Roy, G. Hamdi, A. Jnifen, and J. M. Ayoubi, “Robotically Assisted Hysterectomy versus Vaginal Hysterectomy for Benign Disease: A Prospective Study,” Minimally Invasive Surgery, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Sangini B. Sheth, Robert L. Giuntoli, Ana I. Tergas, Abigail D. Winder, and Isabel C. Green, “A Pilot Study of Surgical Training Using a Virtual Robotic Surgery Simulato r,” Jsls-Journal Of The Society Of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 219–226, 2013.
- R. Kimmig, B. Aktas, and M. Heubner, “„Robotic surgery“ in der Gynäkologie,” Der Gynäkologe, 2014.
- Luisa Beckmeier, Ruediger Klapdor, Phillip Soergel, Sudip Kundu, and Peter Hillemanns, “Evaluation of active camera control systems in gynecological surgery: const ruction, handling, comfort, surgeries and results,” Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 289, no. 2, pp. 341–348, 2014.
- Sangini S. Sheth, Amanda N. Fader, Ana I. Tergas, and Christina L. Kushnir, “Virtual Reality Robotic Surgical Simulation: An Analysis of Gynecology Trai nees,” Journal of Surgical Education, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 125–132, 2014.