- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 949302, 6 pages
Effect of Red Clover Isoflavones over Skin, Appendages, and Mucosal Status in Postmenopausal Women
1Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Public Teaching Hospital Korneuburg, 2100 Korneuburg, Austria
2Instituto para la Salud de la Mujer, Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, Universidad Católica de Santiago Guayaquil, 196 Guayaquil, Ecuador
3Study Center Med XIX, Grinzingerstr 83, 1190 Vienna, Austria
4Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical University of Vienna, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Received 7 August 2011; Accepted 31 August 2011
Academic Editor: Faustino R. Pérez-López
Copyright © 2011 Markus Lipovac et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joanna Kolodziejczyk-Czepas, “Trifolium species-derived substances and extracts—Biological activity and prospects for medicinal applications,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 143, no. 1, pp. 14–23, 2012.
- Joanna Kolodziejczyk-Czepas, “ Trifolium species - the latest findings on chemical profile, ethnomedicinal use and pharmacological properties ,” Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2016.
- Mi Hye Kim, You Yeon Choi, Ji Eun Lee, Kyuseok Kim, and Woong Mo Yang, “Topical Treatment of Hair Loss with Formononetin by Modulating Apoptosis,” Planta Medica, vol. 82, no. 1-2, pp. 65–69, 2016.