- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 414086, 6 pages
Interobserver Agreement for Endometrial Cancer Characteristics Evaluated on Biopsy Material
1Department of Pathology, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M4N 3M5
2Division of Radiation Oncology, Odette Cancer Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada M4N 3M5
Received 13 May 2011; Accepted 17 October 2011
Academic Editor: Sean Blackwell
Copyright © 2012 S. Nofech-Mozes et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jeong-Yeol Park, Dae-Yeon Kim, Tae-Jin Kim, Jae Weon Kim, Jong-Hyeok Kim, Yong-Man Kim, Young-Tak Kim, and Duk-Soo Bae, “Hormonal Therapy for Women With Stage IA Endometrial Cancer of All Grades,” Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 7–14, 2013.
- Anna Luomaranta, Arto Leminen, and Mikko Loukovaara, “Prediction of lymph node and distant metastasis in patients with endometrial carcinoma: A new model based on demographics, biochemical factors, and tumor histology,” Gynecologic Oncology, vol. 129, no. 1, pp. 28–32, 2013.
- L Helpman, R Kupets, A Covens, R S Saad, M A Khalifa, N Ismiil, Z Ghorab, V Dubé, and S Nofech-Mozes, “Assessment of endometrial sampling as a predictor of final surgical pathology in endometrial cancer,” British Journal of Cancer, 2013.