- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 697697, 11 pages
Headache in Pregnancy: A Nuisance or a New Sense?
1West Middlesex University Hospital, Twickenham Road, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 6AF, UK
2ST6 Anaesthesia, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford QX3 9DU, UK
3Lewisham Hospital, London SE13 6LH, UK
Received 11 July 2011; Accepted 30 November 2011
Academic Editor: J. L. Simpson
Copyright © 2012 Archana Dixit et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- John France, and Projestine S. Muganyizi, “Characteristics of symptoms of imminent eclampsia: A case referent study from a tertiary hospital in Tanzania,” Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 02, no. 03, pp. 311–317, 2012.
- Kathleen B. Digre, “Headaches During Pregnancy,” Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 317–329, 2013.
- Shiow-Ru Chang, Kuang-Ho Chen, Ming-I Lin, Ho-Hsiung Lin, Lian-Hua Huang, and Wei-An Lin, “A repeated measures study of changes in health-related quality of life during pregnancy and the relationship with obstetric factors,” Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2014.
- S.I. Tukhfatullina, and D.D. Gaynetdinova, “Ischemic and Nonischemic Manifestations of Antiphospholipid Syndrome,” Kazanskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal, vol. 96, no. 1, pp. 61–69, 2015.
- Syeda Zain, Syed Farrukh Mustafa, Hamza Abdur Rahim Khan, Muhammad Faraz Raghib, and Syeda Sadia Fatima, “Association Between Migraine and Diabetes in Pregnancy,” Avicenna Journal of Medical Biochemistry, vol. Inpress, no. Inpress, 2016.