- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 791248, 8 pages
Complications of Uterine Fibroids and Their Management, Surgical Management of Fibroids, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy versus Hysterectomy, Haemorrhage, Adhesions, and Complications
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein, Campus Kiel, 24105 Kiel, Germany
Received 15 November 2011; Revised 18 January 2012; Accepted 8 February 2012
Academic Editor: Giovanni Scambia
Copyright © 2012 Liselotte Mettler et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- L. Mettler, D. A. Tsin, M. Pellegrino, G. Nicolardi, D. Dell'Edera, A. Malvasi, A. Tinelli, and B. S. Hurst, “Ultrasound evaluation of uterine healing after laparoscopic intracapsular myomectomy: an observational study,” Human Reproduction, vol. 27, no. 9, pp. 2664–2670, 2012.
- S. Di Tommaso, S. Massari, A. Malvasi, M. P. Bozzetti, and A. Tinelli, “Gene expression analysis reveals an angiogenic profile in uterine leiomyoma pseudocapsule,” Molecular Human Reproduction, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 380–387, 2013.