- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 791248, 8 pages
Complications of Uterine Fibroids and Their Management, Surgical Management of Fibroids, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy versus Hysterectomy, Haemorrhage, Adhesions, and Complications
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein, Campus Kiel, 24105 Kiel, Germany
Received 15 November 2011; Revised 18 January 2012; Accepted 8 February 2012
Academic Editor: Giovanni Scambia
Copyright © 2012 Liselotte Mettler et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Antonio Malvasi, Carlo Cavallotti, Giuseppe Nicolardi, Marcello Pellegrino, Domenico Dell’Edera, Daniele Vergara, Marilena Greco, Jun Kumakiri, and Andrea Tinelli, “NT, NPY and PGP 9.5 presence in myomeytrium and in fibroid pseudocapsule and their possible impact on muscular physiology,” Gynecological Endocrinology, pp. 1–5, 2012.
- L. Mettler, D. A. Tsin, M. Pellegrino, G. Nicolardi, D. Dell'Edera, A. Malvasi, A. Tinelli, and B. S. Hurst, “Ultrasound evaluation of uterine healing after laparoscopic intracapsular myomectomy: an observational study,” Human Reproduction, vol. 27, no. 9, pp. 2664–2670, 2012.
- Antonio Malvasi, Carlo Cavallotti, Giuseppe Nicolardi, Marcello Pellegrino, Domenico Dell’Edera, Daniele Vergara, Marilena Greco, Jun Kumakiri, and Andrea Tinelli, “NT, NPY and PGP 9.5 presence in myomeytrium and in fibroid pseudocapsule and their possible impact on muscular physiology,” Gynecological Endocrinology, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 177–181, 2013.
- Ying Zhang, and Ke Qin Hua, “Patients' Age, Myoma Size, Myoma Location, and Interval Between Myomectomy and Pregnancy May Influence the Pregnancy Rate and Live Birth Rate After Myomectomy,” Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques, pp. 131224065714007, 2013.
- S. Di Tommaso, S. Massari, A. Malvasi, M. P. Bozzetti, and A. Tinelli, “Gene expression analysis reveals an angiogenic profile in uterine leiomyoma pseudocapsule,” Molecular Human Reproduction, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 380–387, 2013.
- Andrea Tinelli, Ospan A. Mynbaev, Liselotte Mettler, Brad S. Hurst, Marcello Pellegrino, Giuseppe Nicolardi, Ioannis Kosmas, and Antonio Malvasi, “A Combined Ultrasound and Histologic Approach for Analysis of Uterine Fibroid Pseudocapsule Thickness,” Reproductive Sciences, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 1177–1186, 2014.
- Ibrahim Alkatout, “Surgical Treatment of Fibroids,” Current Obstetrics and Gynecology Reports, 2014.
- Andrea Tinelli, Antonio Malvasi, Brad Hurst, William Catherino, Ospan A. Mynbaev, Marcello Guido, Ibrahim Alkatout, and Thoralf Schollmeyer, “Impact of surgical approach on blood loss during intracapsular myomectomy,” Minimally Invasive Therapy & Allied Technologies, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 87–95, 2014.
- S. Di Tommaso, A. Tinelli, A. Malvasi, and S. Massari, “Missense mutations in exon 2 of the MED12 gene are involved in IGF-2 overexpression in uterine leiomyoma,” Molecular Human Reproduction, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1009–1015, 2014.
- F. Hoellen, A. Hornemann, I. Alkatout, and M.K. Bohlmann, “Operative Optionen bei Uterus myomatosus,” Gynäkologische Endokrinologie, 2015.
- Sergio Haimovich, Maite López-Yarto, Julio Urresta Ávila, Alejandro Saavedra Tascón, José L. Hernández, and Ramón Carreras Collado, “Office Hysteroscopic Laser Enucleation of Submucous Myomas without Mass Extraction: A Case Series Study,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–5, 2015.