- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 809787, 8 pages
Preemptive Treatment of Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial
The Motherisk Program, Division of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, 555 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 1X8
Received 13 November 2012; Revised 20 December 2012; Accepted 21 December 2012
Academic Editor: Enrique Hernandez
Copyright © 2013 Caroline Maltepe and Gideon Koren. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Farzaneh Saberi, Zohreh Sadat, Masoumeh Abedzadeh-Kalahroudi, and Mahboobeh Taebi, “Acupressure and Ginger to Relieve Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy: a Randomized Study,” Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, vol. 15, no. 9, 2013.
- Gideon Koren, “Treating morning sickness in the United States—changes in prescribing are needed,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014.
- Svetlana Madjunkova, Caroline Maltepe, and Gideon Koren, “The Delayed-Release Combination of Doxylamine and Pyridoxine (Diclegis®/Diclectin®) for the Treatment of Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy,” Pediatric Drugs, 2014.
- Melody J. Castillo, and Julia C. Phillippi, “Hyperemesis Gravidarum A Holistic Overview and Approach to Clinical Assessment and Management,” Journal Of Perinatal & Neonatal Nursing, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 12–22, 2015.