- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 912780, 15 pages
HPV-Based Screening, Triage, Treatment, and Followup Strategies in the Management of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
1Direction of Chronic Infections and Cancer, Research Center in Infection Diseases, National Institute of Public Health, Avenida Universidad 655, Cerrada Los Pinos y Caminera, Colonia Santa María Ahuacatitlán, Cuernavaca, 62100 Morelos, MEX, Mexico
2National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition “Salvador Zubirán,” Vasco de Quiroga 15, Tlalpan, 14000 México, DF, Mexico
Received 8 October 2012; Accepted 12 March 2013
Academic Editor: W. T. Creasman
Copyright © 2013 Oscar Peralta-Zaragoza et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yu-Mei Wu, Tong Wang, Yue He, Fang Song, Yan Wang, Li Zhu, Wei-Min Kong, Wei Duan, and Wei-Yuan Zhang, “Clinical management of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in pregnant and postpartum women,” Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2013.
- Fei Huang, Chen Lin, Yong-Hua Shi, and Gulinar Kuerban, “MicroRNA-101 Inhibits Cell Proliferation, Invasion, and Promotes Apoptosis by Regulating Cyclooxygenase-2 in Hela Cervical Carcinoma Cells,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 5915–5920, 2013.
- Melinda S. Auer, and David G. Mutch, “Diagnosis and Management of Precancerous Cervical Lesions,” Current Obstetrics and Gynecology Reports, 2014.
- Chun-jie Hu, Lei Zhou, and Yan Cai, “Dihydroartemisinin induces apoptosis of cervical cancer cells via upregulation of RKIP and downregulation of bcl-2,” Cancer Biology & Therapy, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 279–288, 2014.