- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 976948, 9 pages
Date Fruit Extract Is a Neuroprotective Agent in Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats: A Multimodal Analysis
1Department of Basic Neuroscience, Neuroscience Research Center, Kerman Medical University, Kerman 76198-13159, Iran
2Afzal Research Center, Kerman, Iran
Received 23 July 2011; Revised 29 August 2011; Accepted 12 September 2011
Academic Editor: Michael R. Hoane
Copyright © 2011 Nasser Zangiabadi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T.P. Kalantaripour, M. Asadi-Shekaari, M. Basiri, and A. Gholaamhosseinian Najar, “Cerebroprotective effect of Date Seed Extract (Phoenix dactylifera) on focal cerebral ischemia in male rats,” Journal of Biological Sciences, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 180–185, 2012.
- Helana Naguib Michael, Josline Yehia Salib, and Emad Fawzi Eskander, “Bioactivity of Diosmetin Glycosides Isolated from the Epicarp of Date Fruit s, Phoenix dactylifera, on the Biochemical Profile of Alloxan Diabetic Male Rats,” Phytotherapy Research, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 699–704, 2013.
- Amira Arem, Mouna Zekri, Amira Thouri, Emna Behija Saafi, Fatma Ghrairi, Amel Ayed, Abdelfattah Zakhama, and Lotfi Achour, “Oxidative damage and alterations in antioxidant enzyme activities in the kidneys of rat exposed to trichloroacetic acid: protective role of date palm fruit,” Journal of Physiology and Biochemistry, 2013.
- Abdellaziz Souli, Hichem Sebai, Kaïs Rtibi, Latifa Chehimi, Mohsen Sakly, Mohamed Amri, and Jamel El-Benna, “ Effects of Dates Pulp Extract and Palm Sap ( Phoenix dactylifera L.) on Gastrointestinal Transit Activity in Healthy Rats ,” Journal of Medicinal Food, pp. 140310124120007, 2014.