- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 145418, 6 pages
Changes of Myogenic Reactive Oxygen Species and Interleukin-6 in Contracting Skeletal Muscle Cells
1College of Sports Science, South China Normal University, Guangzhou 510006, China
2Department of Maternity and Child Health Care, School of Public Health, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510080, China
Received 13 January 2012; Revised 28 February 2012; Accepted 29 February 2012
Academic Editor: Michalis G. Nikolaidis
Copyright © 2012 Hongying Pan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stephanie L. K. Bowers, and Troy A. Baudino, “Cardiac Myocyte-Fibroblast Interactions and the Coronary Vasculature,” Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 783–793, 2012.
- Nicolas J. Pillon, Philip J. Bilan, Lisbeth N. Fink, and Amira Klip, “Cross-talk between skeletal muscle and immune cells: muscle-derived mediators and metabolic implications,” American Journal Of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism, vol. 304, no. 5, pp. E453–E465, 2013.
- Masaki Horie, Eiji Warabi, Shoichi Komine, Sechang Oh, and Junichi Shoda, “Cytoprotective Role of Nrf2 in Electrical Pulse Stimulated C2C12 Myotube,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 12, 2015.