- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 217594, 9 pages
Centrosome Aberrations Associated with Cellular Senescence and p53 Localization at Supernumerary Centrosomes
Division of Morphological Science, Biomedical Research Center, Saitama Medical University, 38 Morohongo, Moroyama, Iruma, Saitama 350-0495, Japan
Received 28 May 2012; Revised 27 August 2012; Accepted 11 September 2012
Academic Editor: William C. Burhans
Copyright © 2012 Susumu Ohshima. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ling-Ling Liu, Zi-Jie Long, Le-Xun Wang, Fei-Meng Zheng, Zhi-Gang Fang, Min Yan, Dong-Fan Xu, Jia-Jie Chen, Shao-Wu Wang, Dong-Jun Lin, and Quentin Liu, “Inhibition of mTOR Pathway Sensitizes Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cells to Aurora Inhibitors by Suppression of Glycolytic Metabolism,” Molecular Cancer Research, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1326–1336, 2013.
- Faiza Kalfalah, Stefan Sobek, Beatrice Bornholz, Christine Götz-Rösch, Julia Tigges, Ellen Fritsche, Jean Krutmann, Karl Körer, René Deenen, Sebastian Ohse, Melanie Boerries, Hauke Busch, and Fritz Boege, “Inadequate mito-biogenesis in primary dermal fibroblasts from old humans is associated with impairment of PGC1A-independent stimulation,” Experimental Gerontology, 2014.
- Julia Tigges, Jean Krutmann, Ellen Fritsche, Judith Haendeler, Heiner Schaal, Jens W. Fischer, Faiza Kalfalah, Hans Reinke, Guido Reifenberger, Kai Stühler, Natascia Ventura, Sabrina Gundermann, Petra Boukamp, and Fritz Boege, “The Hallmarks of Fibroblast Ageing,” Mechanisms of Ageing and Development, 2014.
- Nasimudeen R. Jabir, Chelapram K. Firoz, Saleh S. Baeesa, Ghulam Md Ashraf, Suhail Akhtar, Warda Kamal, Mohammad A. Kamal, and Shams Tabrez, “Synopsis on the Linkage of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease with Chronic Diseases,” CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 2014.