- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 321653, 19 pages
Pleiotropic Cellular Functions of PARP1 in Longevity and Aging: Genome Maintenance Meets Inflammation
Molecular Toxicology Group, Department of Biology, University of Konstanz, 78457 Konstanz, Germany
Received 1 June 2012; Accepted 25 July 2012
Academic Editor: Paula Ludovico
Copyright © 2012 Aswin Mangerich and Alexander Bürkle. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [16 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aswin Mangerich, “Molekular-toxikologische Mechanismen entzündlicher Erkrankungen,” BIOspektrum, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 464–464, 2013.
- Anu Kauppinen, Tiina Suuronen, Johanna Ojala, Kai Kaarniranta, and Antero Salminen, “Antagonistic crosstalk between NF-κB and SIRT1 in the regulation of inflammation and metabolic disorders,” Cellular Signalling, 2013.
- Emanuele S. Scarpa, Gaia Fabrizio, and Maria Di Girolamo, “A role of intracellular mono-ADP-ribosylation in cancer biology,” FEBS Journal, 2013.
- Cheng Wang, Fengxiao Zhang, Lin Wang, Yanqing Zhang, Xiangrao Li, Kun Huang, Meng Du, Fangmei Liu, Shizheng Huang, Youfei Guan, Dan Huang, and Kai Huang, “Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase 1 Promotes Oxidative-Stress-Induced Liver Cell Death via Suppressing Farnesoid X Receptor alpha,” Molecular and Cellular Biology, vol. 33, no. 22, pp. 4492–4503, 2013.
- Annemette V. Thougaard, Joan Christiansen, Tomas Mow, and Jorrit J. Hornberg, “Validation of a high throughput flow cytometric in vitro micronucleus assay including assessment of metabolic activation in TK6 cells,” Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis, 2014.
- Jan M. F. Fischer, Oliver Popp, Daniel Gebhard, Sebastian Veith, Arthur Fischbach, Sascha Beneke, Alfred Leitenstorfer, Jörg Bergemann, Martin Scheffner, Elisa Ferrando-May, Aswin Mangerich, and Alexander Bürkle, “Poly(ADP-ribose)-mediated interplay of XPA and PARP1 leads to reciprocal regulation of protein function,” FEBS Journal, 2014.
- Gencer Sancar, and Michael Brunner, “Circadian clocks and energy metabolism,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 2014.
- Sebastian Veith, and Aswin Mangerich, “RecQ helicases and PARP1 team up in maintaining genome integrity,” Ageing Research Reviews, 2014.
- Fabrícia Lima Fontes, Daniele Maria Lopes Pinheiro, Ana Helena Sales de Oliveira, Rayssa Karla de Medeiros Oliveira, Tirzah Braz Petta Lajus, and Lucymara Fassarella Agnez-Lima, “Role of DNA repair in host immune response and inflammation,” Mutation Research/Reviews in Mutation Research, 2014.
- Nasimudeen R. Jabir, Chelapram K. Firoz, Saleh S. Baeesa, Ghulam Md Ashraf, Suhail Akhtar, Warda Kamal, Mohammad A. Kamal, and Shams Tabrez, “Synopsis on the Linkage of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease with Chronic Diseases,” CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 2014.
- Walter Arancio, Giuseppe Pizzolanti, Swonild I. Genovese, Maria Pitrone, and Carla Giordano, “Epigenetic Involvement in Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome: A Mini-Review,” Gerontology, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 197–203, 2014.
- Yu Wang, “Molecular Links between Caloric Restriction and Sir2/SIRT1 Activation,” Diabetes & Metabolism Journal, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 321, 2014.
- Malgorzata Debiak, Kirsten Lex, Viviane Ponath, Waltraud Burckhardt-Boer, Horst Thiermann, Dirk Steinritz, Annette Schmidt, Aswin Mangerich, and Alexander Bürkle, “Immunochemical analysis of poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation in HaCaT keratinocytes induced by the mono-alkylating agent 2-chloroethyl ethyl sulfide (CEES): impact of experimental conditions,” Toxicology Letters, 2015.
- Aswin Mangerich, Malgorzata Debiak, Matthias Birtel, Viviane Ponath, Frank Balszuweit, Kirsten Lex, Rita Martello, Waltraud Burckhardt-Boer, Romano Strobelt, Markus Siegert, Horst Thiermann, Dirk Steinritz, Annette Schmidt, and Alexander Bürkle, “Sulfur and nitrogen mustards induce characteristic poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation responses in HaCaT keratinocytes with distinctive cellular consequences,” Toxicology Letters, 2015.
- Daniela Gradinaru, Claudia Borsa, Cristina Ionescu, and Gabriel Ioan Prada, “Oxidized LDL and NO synthesis—Biomarkers of endothelial dysfunction and ageing,” Mechanisms of Ageing and Development, 2015.
- Shrestha Ghosh, Baohua Liu, Yi Wang, Quan Hao, and Zhongjun Zhou, “Lamin A Is an Endogenous SIRT6 Activator and Promotes SIRT6-Mediated DNA Repair,” Cell Reports, 2015.