- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 407978, 3 pages
Redox Biology of Exercise
1Department of Physical Education and Sports Science at Serres, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 62110 Serres, Greece
2Department of Health, Exercise and Sport Sciences, The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
3Centre for Physiological Medicine, Medical University of Graz, Harrachgasse 21/II, 8010 Graz, Austria
4Department of Health, Leisure, and Exercise Science, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC 28608, USA
Received 26 August 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michalis G. Nikolaidis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Valeria Gasperi, Isabella Savini, Maria Valeria Catani, Daniela Evangelista, and Luciana Avigliano, “Obesity-Associated Oxidative Stress: Strategies Finalized to Improve Redox State,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 10497–10538, 2013.
- E.Z. Reininghaus, S. Zelzer, B. Reininghaus, N. Lackner, A. Birner, S.A. Bengesser, F.T. Fellendorf, H.-P. Kapfhammer, and H. Mangge, “Stress bei bipolar affektiver Störung,” Der Nervenarzt, 2014.
- Aaron J. Done, Matthew J. Gage, Nathan C. Nieto, and Tinna Traustadóttir, “Exercise-induced Nrf2-signaling is impaired in aging,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, vol. 96, pp. 130–138, 2016.
- Thierry Patrice, Bertrand Rozec, Alexis Sidoroff, Yvonnick Blanloeil, Philippe Despins, and Christian Perrigaud, “Influence of Vitamins on Secondary Reactive Oxygen Species Production in Sera of Patients with Resectable NSCLC,” Diseases, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 25, 2016.
- Mi-Young Park, Min Young Kim, Young Rok Seo, Jong-Sang Kim, and Mi-Kyung Sung, “High-fat Diet Accelerates Intestinal Tumorigenesis Through Disrupting Intestinal Cell Membrane Integrity,” Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 95–103, 2016.
- A. Lloret, T. Fuchsberger, E. Giraldo, and J. Vina, “Reductive Stress: A New Concept in Alzheimer's Disease,” Current Alzheimer Research, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 206–211, 2016.