- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 458276, 15 pages
Therapeutic Targeting of Redox Signaling in Myofibroblast Differentiation and Age-Related Fibrotic Disease
1Department of Experimental Urology, Medical University of Innsbruck, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
2Institute for Biomedical Aging Research, Austrian Academy of Sciences, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Received 29 June 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editor: Paula Ludovico
Copyright © 2012 Natalie Sampson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pedro Cisternas, Juan P. Henriquez, Enrique Brandan, and Nibaldo C. Inestrosa, “Wnt Signaling in Skeletal Muscle Dynamics: Myogenesis, Neuromuscular Synapse and Fibrosis,” Molecular Neurobiology, 2013.
- Andrea Dueregger, Fabian Guggenberger, Jan Barthelmes, Günther Stecher, Markus Schuh, Daniel Intelmann, Gudrun Abel, Jutta Haunschild, Helmut Klocker, Reinhold Ramoner, and Natalie Sampson, “Attenuation of nucleoside and anti-cancer nucleoside analog drug uptake in prostate cancer cells by Cimicifuga racemosa extract BNO-1055,” Phytomedicine, 2013.
- Alessandro Siani, and Nicola Tirelli, “Myofibroblast differentiation: main features, biomedical relevance and the role of Reactive Oxygen Species,” Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, pp. 131126162643002, 2013.
- Martin Hermann, Eugen Plas, Helmut Klocker, Peter Berger, Christoph Zenzmaier, Martin Heitz, and Georg Schaefer, “Stromal Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 3 (IGFBP3) Is Elevated i n the Diseased Human Prostate and Promotes ex Vivo Fibroblast-to-Myofibrobl ast Differentiation,” Endocrinology, vol. 154, no. 8, pp. 2586–2599, 2013.
- Fan Jiang, Guei-Sheung Liu, Gregory J. Dusting, and Elsa C. Chan, “NADPH oxidase-dependent redox signaling in TGF-β-mediated fibrotic responses,” Redox Biology, 2014.
- Natalie Sampson, Peter Berger, and Christoph Zenzmaier, “Redox Signaling as a Therapeutic Target to Inhibit Myofibroblast Activation in Degenerative Fibrotic Disease,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.