- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 465020, 10 pages
Impact of Oral Ubiquinol on Blood Oxidative Stress and Exercise Performance
Cardiorespiratory-Metabolic Laboratory, The University of Memphis, Memphis, TN 38152, USA
Received 5 April 2012; Accepted 4 June 2012
Academic Editor: Steve R. McAnulty
Copyright © 2012 Richard J. Bloomer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dietmar Alf, Michael E. Schmidt, and Stefan C. Siebrecht, “Ubiquinol supplementation enhances peak power production in trained athletes: a double-blind, placebo controlled study,” Journal Of The International Society Of Sports Nutrition, vol. 10, 2013.
- Elizabeth D. Kantor, Cornelia M. Ulrich, Robert W. Owen, Peter Schmezer, Marian L. Neuhouser, Johanna W. Lampe, Ulrike Peters, Danny D. Shen, Thomas L. Vaughan, and Emily White, “Specialty Supplement Use and Biologic Measures of Oxidative Stress and DNA Damage,” Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention, vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 2312–2322, 2013.
- Jesús Del Pozo-Cruz, Elisabeth Rodríguez-Bies, Ignacio Navas-Enamorado, Borja Del Pozo-Cruz, Plácido Navas, and Guillermo López-Lluch, “Relationship between functional capacity and body mass index with plasma coenzyme Q10 and oxidative damage in community-dwelling elderly-people,” Experimental Gerontology, 2014.
- Shaun A Mason, Dale Morrison, Glenn K McConell, and Glenn D Wadley, “Muscle Redox Signalling Pathways in Exercise. Role of Antioxidants,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 2016.
- Valeria Conti, Viviana Izzo, Graziamaria Corbi, Giusy Russomanno, Valentina Manzo, Federica De Lise, Alberto Di Donato, and Amelia Filippelli, “Antioxidant Supplementation in the Treatment of Aging-Associated Diseases,” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 7, 2016.
- Alvaro Sarmiento, Javier Diaz-Castro, Mario Pulido-Moran, Naroa Kajarabille, Rafael Guisado, and Julio J. Ochoa, “Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation and Exercise in Healthy Humans: A Systematic Review,” Current Drug Metabolism, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 345–358, 2016.