- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 491759, 8 pages
Apple Can Act as Anti-Aging on Yeast Cells
1Dipartimento di Biologia e Biotecnologie Charles Darwin, Istituto Pasteur-Fondazione Cenci Bolognetti, Sapienza Università di Roma, Piazzale Aldo Moro 5, 00185 Roma, Italy
2Food Quality and Nutrition Department, Research and Innovation Centre, Fondazione Edmund Mach, Via E. Mach 1, 38010 San Michele all’Adige, Italy
3Dipartimento di Chimica e Tecnologie del Farmaco, Istituto Pasteur-Fondazione Cenci Bolognetti, Sapienza Università di Roma, Piazzale Aldo Moro 5, 00185 Roma, Italy
Received 31 May 2012; Revised 7 July 2012; Accepted 14 July 2012
Academic Editor: Paula Ludovico
Copyright © 2012 Vanessa Palermo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cristina Mazzoni, Eleonora Mangiapelo, Vanessa Palermo, and Claudio Falcone, “Hypothesis: is yeast a clock model to study the onset of humans aging phenotypes?,” Frontiers in oncology, vol. 2, pp. 203, 2012.
- Flavia A. P. Ribeiro, Carolina F. Gomes de Moura, Odair Aguiar, Flavia de Oliveira, Regina C. Spadari, Nara R. C. Oliveira, Celina T. F. Oshima, and Daniel A. Ribeiro, “The chemopreventive activity of apple against carcinogenesis: antioxidant activity and cell cycle control,” European Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 477–480, 2014.