- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 572090, 8 pages
Antioxidant Status in Elite Three-Day Event Horses during Competition
1Department of Animal Sciences, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
2Animal and Avian Sciences Department, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742, USA
Received 14 February 2012; Accepted 22 April 2012
Academic Editor: Manfred Lamprecht
Copyright © 2012 Carey A. Williams and Amy O. Burk. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- L. Adamu, M.A. Noraniza, A. Rasedee, and A. Bashir, “Metabolic responses of acute phase protein, antioxidant and cytokine in Arabian Endurance horses,” Comparative Exercise Physiology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 51–57, 2013.
- Tomohiro Deguchi, Robert M. Suryan, and Kiyoaki Ozaki, “Muscle damage and behavioral consequences from prolonged handling of albatross chicks for transmitter attachment,” The Journal of Wildlife Management, vol. 78, no. 7, pp. 1302–1309, 2014.
- Anastasiia Andriichuk, Halyna Tkachenko, and Iryna Tkachova, “Oxidative Stress Biomarkers and Erythrocytes Hemolysis in Well-Trained Equine Athletes before and after Exercise,” Journal of Equine Veterinary Science, 2015.