- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 680304, 10 pages
Growth Culture Conditions and Nutrient Signaling Modulating Yeast Chronological Longevity
1Life and Health Sciences Research Institute (ICVS), School of Health Sciences, University of Minho, 4710-057 Braga, Portugal
2ICVS/3B's-PT Government Associate Laboratory, Life and Health Sciences Research Institute (ICVS), School of Health Sciences, University of Minho, 4710-057 Braga, Portugal
3Department of Biology, Centre of Molecular and Environmental Biology (CBMA), University of Minho, 4710-057 Braga, Portugal
Received 1 June 2012; Accepted 10 July 2012
Academic Editor: Vitor Costa
Copyright © 2012 Júlia Santos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anna-Marei Boehm, Philip Rosenstiel, and Thomas C. G. Bosch, “Stem cells and aging from a quasi-immortal point of view,” BioEssays, 2013.
- Júlia Santos, Cecília Leão, and Maria João Sousa, “Ammonium-Dependent Shortening of CLS in Yeast Cells Starved for Essential Amino Acids Is Determined by the Specific Amino Acid Deprived, through Different Signaling Pathways,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Nadia Graciele Krohn, Neil Andrew Brown, Ana Cristina Colabardini, Thaila Reis, Marcela Savoldi, Taisa Magnani Dinamarco, Maria Helena S. Goldman, and Gustavo Henrique Goldman, “The Aspergillus nidulans ATM Kinase Regulates Mitochondrial Function, Glucose Uptake and the Carbon Starvation Response,” G3-Genes Genomes Genetics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 49–62, 2014.
- Petra D’hooge, Catherina Coun, Vincent Van Eyck, Liesbeth Faes, Ruben Ghillebert, Lore Mariën, Joris Winderickx, and Geert Callewaert, “,” Cell Calcium, 2015.
- Júlia Santos, Fernanda Leitão-Correia, Maria João Sousa, and Cecília Leão, “Dietary Restriction and Nutrient Balance in Aging,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2016, pp. 1–10, 2016.