- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 728430, 9 pages
DNA Mismatch Repair System: Repercussions in Cellular Homeostasis and Relationship with Aging
Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana Unidad Iztapalapa, 186 Avenida San Rafael Atlixco, 09340 Mexico City, DF, Mexico
Received 31 May 2012; Revised 24 September 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: William C. Burhans
Copyright © 2012 Juan Cristóbal Conde-Pérezprina et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sarah Ciccone, Emiliano Maiani, Giovanna Bellusci, Marc Diederich, and Stefania Gonfloni, “Parkinson's Disease: A Complex Interplay of Mitochondrial DNA Alterations and Oxidative Stress,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 2388–2409, 2013.
- Xiaoyun Lian, Hao Wang, Xucang Wei, Yi Wang, Qishan Wang, Liang Guo, and Yuan Zhao, “BMI-1 is important in bufalin-induced apoptosis of K562 cells,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1209–1217, 2014.
- X. -L. Xu, Y. -L. Yao, W. -Z. Xu, J. -G. Feng, and W. -M. Mao, “Correlation of MSH3 polymorphisms with response and survival in advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with first-line platinum-based ch,” Genetics And Molecular Research, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 3525–3533, 2015.
- Salminen Antero, Kaarniranta Kai, and Kauppinen Anu, “Hypoxia-Inducible Histone Lysine Demethylases: Impact on the Aging Process and Age-Related Diseases,” Aging and Disease, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 180, 2016.