- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 728547, 6 pages
Is Physical Activity Able to Modify Oxidative Damage in Cardiovascular Aging?
1Department of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Molise, Via Giovanni Paolo II, Località Tappino, 86100 Campobasso, Italy
2Department of Medicine and Sugery, University of Salerno, Via Salvador Allende, 84081 Baronissi (SA), Italy
3Istituto Scientifico di Campoli/Telese, Fondazione Salvatore Maugeri, IRCCS, Via Bagni Vecchi 1, 82037 Telese Terme (BN), Italy
Received 22 June 2012; Accepted 13 August 2012
Academic Editor: William C. Burhans
Copyright © 2012 Graziamaria Corbi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhi-Qiang Xu, Lu-Qing Zhang, Qin Wang, Charles Marshall, Na Xiao, Jun-Ying Gao, Ting Wu, Jiong Ding, Gang Hu, and Ming Xiao, “Aerobic Exercise Combined with Antioxidative Treatment does not Counteract Moderate- or Mid-Stage Alzheimer-Like Pathophysiology of APP/PS1 Mice,” CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 2013.
- Nicola Ferrara, Pierfranco Terrosu, Giuseppe Zuccalà, and Alberto Corsini, “Polytherapy and polypharmacy in the elderly with chronic heart failure,” Giornale Italiano di Cardiologia, vol. 14, no. 3, 2013.
- Andrea Bianco, Federica Fatica, Aurora Daniele, Gennaro Mazzarella, Nicola Ferrara, Graziamaria Corbi, and Michele Cellurale, “Potential Mechanisms Linking Atherosclerosis and Increased Cardiovascular R isk in COPD: Focus On Sirtuins,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 12696–12713, 2013.
- Jesús Del Pozo-Cruz, Elisabeth Rodríguez-Bies, Ignacio Navas-Enamorado, Borja Del Pozo-Cruz, Plácido Navas, and Guillermo López-Lluch, “Relationship between functional capacity and body mass index with plasma coenzyme Q10 and oxidative damage in community-dwelling elderly-people,” Experimental Gerontology, 2014.