- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 741239, 7 pages
Serum Oxidant and Antioxidant Status in Adolescents Undergoing Professional Endurance Sports Training
1Department of Physical Education, Dr. Stephen Hui Research Centre for Physical Recreation and Wellness, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
2College of Physical Education, Liaoning Normal University, Dalian, Liaoning, China
3U.O. di Diagnostica Ematochimica, Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria di Parma, Parma, Italy
4School of Physical Education and Sports, Macao Polytechnic Institute, Macau
5China Institute of Sport Science, Beijing 100061, China
Received 29 December 2011; Revised 11 February 2012; Accepted 16 February 2012
Academic Editor: Michalis G. Nikolaidis
Copyright © 2012 Tom K. Tong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dusica Z. Djordjevic, Dejan G. Cubrilo, Vladimir S. Puzovic, Milena S. Vuletic, Vladimir I. Zivkovic, Nevena S. Barudzic, Dragan S. Radovanovic, Dragan M. Djuric, and Vladimir Lj. Jakovljevic, “Changes in Athlete’s Redox State Induced by Habitual and Unaccustomed Exercise,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- Zhaowei Kong, Hua Lin, Tom K. Tong, Jinlei Nie, Haifeng Zhang, and Giuseppe Lippi, “Serum Oxidant and Antioxidant Status Following an All-Out 21-km Run in Adolescent Runners Undergoing Professional Training-A One-Year Prospective Trial,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 15167–15178, 2013.
- Roberto Carlos Leonardo-Mendonça, Melquiades Concepción-Huertas, Eduardo Guerra-Hernández, Mikel Zabala, Germaine Escames, and Darío Acuña-Castroviejo, “Redox status and antioxidant response in professional cyclists during training,” European Journal of Sport Science, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Stella Lucia Volpe, “Magnesium and the Athlete,” Current Sports Medicine Reports, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 279–283, 2015.
- Anna Gawron-Skarbek, Jacek Chrzczanowicz, Joanna Kostka, Dariusz Nowak, Wojciech Drygas, Anna Jegier, and Tomasz Kostka, “Physical Activity, Aerobic Capacity, and Total Antioxidant Capacity in Healthy Men and in Men with Coronary Heart Disease,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Tomas K. Tong, Zhaowei Kong, Hua Lin, Yeheng He, Giuseppe Lippi, Qingde Shi, Haifeng Zhang, and Jinlei Nie, “Effects of 12-Week Endurance Training at Natural Low Altitude on the Blood Redox Homeostasis of Professional Adolescent Athletes: A Quasi-Experimental Field Trial,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2016, pp. 1–9, 2016.