- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 741468, 20 pages
Diet and Aging
Institute of Pathophysiology, Medical Faculty, University of Ljubljana, Zaloška 4, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Received 1 June 2012; Revised 12 July 2012; Accepted 16 July 2012
Academic Editor: Paula Ludovico
Copyright © 2012 Samo Ribarič. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. Cai, C. M. Daimon, W.-n. Cong, R. Wang, P. Chirdon, R. de Cabo, J. Sevigny, S. Maudsley, and B. Martin, “Longitudinal Analysis of Calorie Restriction on Rat Taste Bud Morphology and Expression of Sweet Taste Modulators,” The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences, 2013.
- John M Pezzuto, Tamara P Kondratyuk, and Talysa Ogas, “Resveratrol derivatives: a patent review (2009 – 2012),” Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Patents, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Fabian Sanchis-Gomar, “Sestrins: Novel antioxidant and AMPK-modulating functions regulated by exercise?,” Journal of Cellular Physiology, vol. 228, no. 8, pp. 1647–1650, 2013.
- P. Brocker, and J. Bertoglio, “Les régimes alimentaires chez le sujet âgé : est-ce bien raisonnable ?,” Médecine des Maladies Métaboliques, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 115–119, 2013.
- Aurelia Santoro, Elisa Pini, Maria Scurti, Giustina Palmas, Agnes Berendsen, Anna Brzozowska, Barbara Pietruszka, Anna Sczenziska, Noël Cano, Nathalie Meunier, C.P.G.M. de Groot, Edith Feskens, Susan Fairweather-Tait, Stefano Salvioli, Miriam Capri, Patrizia Brigidi, and Claudio Franceschi, “Combating inflammaging through a Mediterranean whole diet approach: The NU-AGE project's conceptual framework and design,” Mechanisms of Ageing and Development, 2013.
- Kathrin Pallauf, Katrin Giller, Patricia Huebbe, and Gerald Rimbach, “Nutrition and Healthy Ageing: Calorie Restriction or Polyphenol-Rich “MediterrAsian” Diet?,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Carmela R Balistreri, Giuseppina Candore, Giulia Accardi, Giuseppina Colonna-Romano, and Domenico Lio, “NF-κB pathway activators as potential ageing biomarkers: targets for new therapeutic strategies,” Immunity & Ageing, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 24, 2013.
- Thomas F. Whayne, “Epigenetics in the development, modification, and prevention of cardiovascular disease,” Molecular Biology Reports, 2014.
- Dae Hyun Kim, Min Hi Park, Eun Kyeong Lee, Yeon Ja Choi, Ki Wung Chung, Kyoung Mi Moon, Min Jo Kim, Hye Jin An, June Whoun Park, Nam Deuk Kim, Byung Pal Yu, and Hae Young Chung, “The roles of FoxOs in modulation of aging by calorie restriction,” Biogerontology, 2014.
- Dae Hyun Kim, Min Hi Park, Ki Wung Chung, Min Jo Kim, Yu Ri Jung, Ha Ram Bae, Eun Ji Jang, Jun Sik Lee, Dong Soon Im, Byung Pal Yu, and Hae Young Chung, “The essential role of FoxO6 phosphorylation in aging and calorie restriction,” Age, vol. 36, no. 4, 2014.
- Kumar Sharma, “Obesity, oxidative stress, and fibrosis in chronic kidney disease,” Kidney International Supplements, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 113–117, 2014.
- Maria Giulia Bacalini, Simonetta Friso, Fabiola Olivieri, Chiara Pirazzini, Cristina Giuliani, Miriam Capri, Aurelia Santoro, Claudio Franceschi, and Paolo Garagnani, “Present and future of anti-ageing epigenetic diets,” Mechanisms of Ageing and Development, 2014.
- Tytus Murphy, Gisele Pereira Dias, and Sandrine Thuret, “Effects of Diet on Brain Plasticity in Animal and Human Studies: Mind the Gap,” Neural Plasticity, vol. 2014, pp. 1–32, 2014.
- Ian James Martins, and W. M. A. D. Binosha Fernando, “High Fibre Diets and Alzheimer’s Disease,” Food and Nutrition Sciences, vol. 05, no. 04, pp. 410–424, 2014.
- Tomoki Ikuta, Shinichiro Saito, Hiroko Tani, Tomoki Tatefuji, and Ken Hashimoto, “ Resveratrol derivative-rich melinjo ( Gnetum gnemon L.) seed extract improves obesity and survival of C57BL/6 mice fed a high-fat diet ,” Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, pp. 1–6, 2015.
- Germana Rona, Ricardo Herdeiro, Cristiane Juliano Mathias, Fernando Araripe Torres, Marcos Dias Pereira, and Elis Eleutherio, “CTT1 overexpression increases life span of calorie-restricted Saccharomyces cerevisiae deficient in Sod1,” Biogerontology, 2015.
- Michael Daniel, and Trygve O. Tollefsbol, “Epigenetic linkage of aging, cancer and nutrition,” Journal Of Experimental Biology, vol. 218, no. 1, pp. 59–70, 2015.