- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 741545, 15 pages
Regular Physical Exercise as a Strategy to Improve Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Status: Benefits in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
1Laboratory of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, IBILI, Medicine Faculty, University of Coimbra, 3000-354 Coimbra, Portugal
2ESAV, Polytechnic Institute of Viseu, 3504-510 Viseu, Portugal
3Centre for the Study of Education, Technologies and Health, Polytechnic Institute of Viseu, 3504-510 Viseu, Portugal
4Rehabilitation Medicine and Sports Medicine, Medicine Faculty, Coimbra University, 3000-354 Coimbra, Portugal
Received 20 April 2012; Revised 28 June 2012; Accepted 11 July 2012
Academic Editor: Chad M. Kerksick
Copyright © 2012 Edite Teixeira de Lemos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fernanda R. Roque, Raquel Hernanz, Mercedes Salaices, and Ana M. Briones, “Exercise Training and Cardiometabolic Diseases: Focus on the Vascular System,” Current Hypertension Reports, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 204–214, 2013.
- Nayara de Carvalho Leite, Thiago Rentz Ferreira, Sarah Rickli, Patricia Cristine Borck, Paulo Cezar de Freitas Mathias, Henriette Rosa de Oliveira Emilio, and Sabrina Grassiolli, “Glycolytic and Mitochondrial Metabolism in Pancreatic Islets from MSG-Treat ed Obese Rats Subjected to Swimming Training,” Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, vol. 31, no. 2-3, pp. 242–256, 2013.